Kayamba, I LOVE YOU!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: ShadowMaster684

ShadowMaster684
3 years ago#1
I've hunted 15 Brachydios, and I hate doing so. I cut the tail every single time I kill it, and get the three carves, so each of those is a 2% chance - that makes 60 carve attempts for a 2% chance, just edging out "unlucky." I finished my quest...and I decided to check my Shakalakas' inventories, and Kayamba had the gem. Finally. I love the little guy. He is now my new best friend.

User Info: EspharianRage

EspharianRage
3 years ago#2
Kayamba and Cha-Cha have both earned my love. I've gotten the last plate or gem or jasper that I've really wanted at times, even some that I don't need so far.
Monster Hunter, best hunting with Right Analog. I am NOT letting that go!

User Info: x9Tailsx

x9Tailsx
3 years ago#3
Nothing better than watching Kayamba boomerang a Rathalos out of the air and bringing it crashing back down to earth.

Epic moments and moves like Jagger, what more do you need from a Shakalaka.

User Info: ThatGuyOverDer

ThatGuyOverDer
3 years ago#4
^ Except for Cha - Cha cutting the Alatreon's tail and Kayamba getting the finishing blow :p
Eat a chicken and you will feel better about life

User Info: x9Tailsx

x9Tailsx
3 years ago#5
ThatGuyOverDer posted...
^ Except for Cha - Cha cutting the Alatreon's tail and Kayamba getting the finishing blow :p

Haha! That would be awesome to see, not that far in village and just hit G-Rank in Guild so looks like i have much more Shakalaka shenanigans to witness.

User Info: Lyrst

Lyrst
3 years ago#6
I was randomly hunting in moga woods the other day..fighting an azure rathalos, had this guy literally stunlocked.
Myxo demolisher, so i made sure to work both the legs, down one side, got up, boom explode down again...got up to fly, i hit him once then chacha rage wacked him, and down he went again...broke all his parts in those 3 downs it was awesome ^.^ Just kept on it didnt let up.
Friend code: 4684-2994-7877 (random code, not sure what it's for 4124-4604-9480)

User Info: Jaricko

Jaricko
3 years ago#7
Kinda wish Kayamba and Cha Cha had the AI that some of the previous cat companions had ( I saw some video of a cat companion taking on a kut-ku alone with a hammer, the hunter only trapping, flashing and the occasional kick ) The cat companions are so much more active attackers then the shakalaka's are.

That said i do love Kayamba and I love to abuse Cha Cha.

User Info: DrOrpheus42

DrOrpheus42
3 years ago#8
So I just found out today that the Shakalakas can actually use the ballistas in the elder dragon fights. I was running Jhen Mohran solo, and just fired off the cannon, when I look over to my right and see Cha-Cha standing at the ballista, he actually fires off a shot from it, and manages to break the other tusk that I had been wailing on!

Sometimes I think I really am their minion...

User Info: diablos32

diablos32
3 years ago#9
Did some g-rank brachydios earlier. Forgot Cha Cha came with me. When I returned to moga he had a green bubble over his head. He was carrying 2 palliums and a gem from the brachys I had fought. Between this and Kayambas deep dragon gems I'm enjoying his company much more than in tri

User Info: Zero10986

Zero10986
3 years ago#10
i always use them as a punching bag and come up from behind the monster and kill it, but my last fight a boomaring from cha-cha killed that dam elder dragon he was like dead 99% of the fight and he gets my fav thing to do a last hit kill wtf >< got to love this little guy he got balls.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived