Playing SOLO old school style

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
  3. Playing SOLO old school style

User Info: AlastarII

AlastarII
4 years ago#11
I do it all the time to make sure I'm still on my game like I was with the first game on PS2. I solo'd Dos all the way to the end, but you're talking about ranged weapons so that doesn't mean much.

As for the little idiots, I tend to bring them, especially with one of them in the Meylnx mask. Last time I fought Alatreon he stole a gem. I could have kissed him on the mouth.
>>>>Team Gogg - 0081<<<<

User Info: ShakeNBakeUK

ShakeNBakeUK
4 years ago#12
If the monster only has you to focus, then yeah it is going to be easier to predict it's moves, but there are a lot fewer windows of opportunity for you to attack, and you're gonna be getting hit a lot more often than in multiplayer, plus the monster is going to take longer to kill than in multiplayer, so running out of healing items becomes a genuine problem :S

And yeah I seriously don't know how you are supposed to gun solo, maybe my aiming is just slow as **** XD
MH3U (WiiU) NNID: ShakeNBakeUK
GS / Hammer / DS / LBG | Online: HR7 | Offline: 9*
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
  3. Playing SOLO old school style

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived