Opening ports and port forwarding?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
  3. Opening ports and port forwarding?

User Info: cadooron2

cadooron2
3 years ago#1
Ok, anyone the the EXACT ports you need to forward to make the 106-0612 error go away?

I tried the LAN adapter and it didn't work, so if i knew the exact port numbers i might be able to ask about opening them

User Info: smug1

smug1
3 years ago#2
that's not what makes them go away... it's a combination of a full room you are trying to connect to...
FC: 4639-8989-7962

User Info: jdjfollower

jdjfollower
3 years ago#3
Do you have a recently new router or a somewhat old one? I found out that my router just needed a firmware update for it to work.
TheCrimsonSenjuRenegade of GameFAQS

cadooron2
3 years ago#4
I live in something like a college, so i don't have access to the router, they keep the firmware up to date and stuff like that, i tried to join an almost empty world and server and still got that problem so i rule that out.

Can't do DMZ so the only thing i MIGHT be able to do is ask to forward a few ports, if i knew the exact ones it would be helpful

cadooron2
3 years ago#5
So? anyone got a port list? even if there is a gap between the port it's ok, as long as it's not too big
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
  3. Opening ports and port forwarding?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived