How hard is soloing G rank quests?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
  3. How hard is soloing G rank quests?

User Info: Seanmasterson

Seanmasterson
4 years ago#1
I don't have internet anymore (I'm currently at a friend's house) and I was wondering how difficult G rank missions are in solo mode?

I currently have Rath Soul Z armor with Max Brachi LS weapon.

While playing online, I unlocked my urgent quest for Dire Miralis. If any of that matters.
Don't you hate when you go to wipe your butt and your fingers rip though the toilet paper? I sure do.

User Info: ShadowMaster684

ShadowMaster684
4 years ago#2
Not that bad, they just take a bit longer. Teaches you to be a little bit more on your toes, if anything. I prefer running most of my quests solo. When it comes to farming the more tedious ones, that's where I prefer to be in a group.
Currently Playing: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
NNID: Vanguard_VII

User Info: Pang Tong

Pang Tong
4 years ago#3
Not hard, per se, just incredibly time consuming.
PSN & NNID: Random_Name_63

Seanmasterson
4 years ago#4
ShadowMaster684 posted...
Not that bad, they just take a bit longer. Teaches you to be a little bit more on your toes, if anything. I prefer running most of my quests solo. When it comes to farming the more tedious ones, that's where I prefer to be in a group.

Incoming silly question, but do the monsters have the same HP as they would if 3 other people were playing with you? Or can I go ahead and attempt Miralis solo with a good chance of beating it?
Don't you hate when you go to wipe your butt and your fingers rip though the toilet paper? I sure do.

ShadowMaster684
4 years ago#5
If you're in the solo port, they have an appropriate amount of health for one person. Generally it takes me about 15-20 minutes to solo a G-Rank quest, depending on how efficient I am about it. I got thrashed around by Diablos and still managed it in about 17.

I consider myself a competent player, but certainly not the best. I'd say those are...reasonable times.

User Info: MoxRavager

MoxRavager
4 years ago#6
Seanmasterson posted...

Incoming silly question, but do the monsters have the same HP as they would if 3 other people were playing with you? Or can I go ahead and attempt Miralis solo with a good chance of beating it?

They have the same HP.
Please do not post a picture of your fecal matter. ~AverageAverage

Seanmasterson
4 years ago#7
MoxRavager posted...
Seanmasterson posted...

They have the same HP.

Fuhh.. I'll be holding off on offline Miralis lol I remember helping this other guy with that quest and it took about half an hour; and that was with 4 of us.

User Info: derpnik

derpnik
4 years ago#8
Seanmasterson posted...

Solo port or online, they have the same amount of health they would if you were playign with 3 other people.

ShadowMaster684
4 years ago#9
Fair enough. I thought solo and multi had different health levels.

User Info: ProTROID_100

ProTROID_100
4 years ago#10
Their is no modifiers It's a direct port from the 3ds version. The health is the same.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
  3. How hard is soloing G rank quests?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived