The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

Wow I'm obsessed with the Slime weapons :p

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
  3. Wow I'm obsessed with the Slime weapons :p

User Info: Michele68

Michele68
3 years ago#1
I have the Dios hammer(1 more upgrade to fully upgrade) the Gunlance and Long Sword. Oh and i love Brachydios and love to fight him. Am i crazy or anything?
Nintendo Network ID:Zack1997 3DS Friend code:0301-9783-2635
Currently playing: MH3U and AC:NL

User Info: Michele68

Michele68
3 years ago#2
Bump.
Nintendo Network ID:Zack1997 3DS Friend code:0301-9783-2635
Currently playing: MH3U and AC:NL

User Info: Pigfarts

Pigfarts
3 years ago#3
I just made a slime long sword the first one, not really seeing anything great about it, I only have one other weapon which is the rimeblossum, (2nd upgrade to chainslaughter). I also only have 2 sets of armor and im about 40 hours in. Im going pretty slow.
If you don't like the smell of pigfarts, stay out of the pigpen.

User Info: PhoenixWroggi

PhoenixWroggi
3 years ago#4
Your name is Pigfarts.
"Lupus! Is it lupus?" -George Costanza
"It's never lupus." -Dr. Gregory House

User Info: XGlaceX

XGlaceX
3 years ago#5
Pigfarts posted...
I just made a slime long sword the first one, not really seeing anything great about it, I only have one other weapon which is the rimeblossum, (2nd upgrade to chainslaughter). I also only have 2 sets of armor and im about 40 hours in. Im going pretty slow.

Slow? 160 hours, 6 stars village.
NEW FRIEND CODE! - 1765 3478 2389
PSN ID: DOWLOADER3000 (yeah, silly and without the "N")

User Info: Pigfarts

Pigfarts
3 years ago#6
XGlaceX posted...
Pigfarts posted...

Slow? 160 hours, 6 stars village.

Im on 3* moga, and nr 3 online. it seems when other hr 3 people join my game they all keep witching their armor and weapons while i stick with my ice sword and electric armor.
If you don't like the smell of pigfarts, stay out of the pigpen.

User Info: johnydrexel

johnydrexel
3 years ago#7
Michele68 posted...
I have the Dios hammer(1 more upgrade to fully upgrade) the Gunlance and Long Sword. Oh and i love Brachydios and love to fight him. Am i crazy or anything?

I've got the lance, gun lance, longsword, switchaxe, dual swords, great sword, and SnS - only 3 of which are fully upgraded. I plan on getting the HH and hammer but I'll hold off until the rest are upgraded. Those Great Baggis make me hate life so I usually avoid farming palliums.
I just type crap that sounds legit.

User Info: johnydrexel

johnydrexel
3 years ago#8
Finally finished the 4th: GL; never used one before so it's learning time.

*sigh*

Got bored, did whole bunch of Cold Day in Hell, got 2 extra palliums, and now I have no slime.
I just type crap that sounds legit.

User Info: prayer4given

prayer4given
3 years ago#9
Not too crazy. I think they are nice weapon but as damage wise, I prefer elemental weakness over slime. Even though I said that, I just finally finished the last dios item, the HBG. He has been very generous with his palliums ;D

User Info: AlpaI

AlpaI
3 years ago#10
You spelled your name wrong.
I'm Always Right
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
  3. Wow I'm obsessed with the Slime weapons :p

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived