Your favorite looking armors

  • Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
  3. Your favorite looking armors

User Info: Earthbound360

Earthbound360
4 years ago#1
For...

Male Blade
Female Blade
Male Gunner
Female Gunner

Go!
You know 1% milk? If it's 1% milk, what's the other 99% of white stuff?
General Screenname Name: Mik! || Monster Hunter Profile in Quote

User Info: ShadowMaster684

ShadowMaster684
4 years ago#2
MB: Grand Yamato
FB: Barioth Z
MG: Silver Sol
FG: Silhouette (Dem ears)
Currently Playing: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
NNID: Vanguard_VII

User Info: Frozenskies

Frozenskies
4 years ago#3
Blade:
M Agna Z
F Brachydios

Gunner:
M G.Yamato
F Pink Rath
~FrostBite~

User Info: apolloflameowns

apolloflameowns
4 years ago#4
female blade: Saber
female gunner: kirin
male blade: Miku
male gunner: Miku

easiest list ever
OFFICIAL KID ICARUS UPRISING CHAMPION/FUSION MASTER
Online Name = ******** (All Stars in Name)

User Info: Earthshaker

Earthshaker
4 years ago#5
I actually like how Helios looks, remembering it from Tri. Shame it was so overused.

(Is it actually overused, though, now? I'm not quite back up to that point, yet.)
[Bracketeer from 1/15/05 to 1/15/08.]
Writer for Lime Green Network (on hiatus) - limegreennetwork.com

User Info: Holy_forks

Holy_forks
4 years ago#6
MB : barioth X (VANQUISH!!!!)
FB : deviljho X

MG : nibelsnarf X
FG : Gobul X
MH3U/NNID : Holyfork Hr:100+

User Info: t3hNub

t3hNub
4 years ago#7
Male Blade: Barroth X
Male Gunner: Guild Bard X, with honorable mention to KillSnarf X

Female Blade: Nox X, Barioth Z
Female Gunner: Gobul X, Jhen X
Don't get hit and hit it until it dies, in that order.
Kill it, carve it, wear it, repeat it.

User Info: Cheatingtaco

Cheatingtaco
4 years ago#8
Male Blade- Miralis
Female Blade- Duram Z
Male Gunner- Hallowed Jhen
Female Gunner- Deviljho *wink wink*
Official Quagsire of the Pokemon X and Y boards
http://pokemon.alexonsager.net/88/130 <-- horror

User Info: Mister_Kitty

Mister_Kitty
4 years ago#9
Male blade is Yamato Prime, male gunner is Zinogre Z. I haven't played as a female so I don't know any armors for them

User Info: Holy_forks

Holy_forks
4 years ago#10
Mister_Kitty posted...
Male blade is Yamato Prime


To each his own but your kidding right? Those giant shoulder tusks? Yeah that screams good design...
MH3U/NNID : Holyfork Hr:100+
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
  3. Your favorite looking armors

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

  • Topic Archived