Any good armour for Capture Guru and Earplugs?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
  3. Any good armour for Capture Guru and Earplugs?

User Info: RayKnight

RayKnight
4 years ago#1
Mostly for capturing purposes.
I didn't kill him. He seemed like a pretty decent guy.
But I did shoot him in the testicles.
- enjoi_number8 on AF, RDR

User Info: blackmagister

blackmagister
4 years ago#2
Azure Rath armor then put in capture guru.

User Info: dexter1984

dexter1984
4 years ago#3
Eh why not Trapmaster? Try Plesioth X, it has Capture Master, Trap Master, Mind's Eye and 5 slots. Not forgetting you can use any waist on it, making it a very versatile armor.

RayKnight
4 years ago#4
Thanks for the information, guys. Seems like I got my work cut out for me then!

User Info: Kyoshiro12345

Kyoshiro12345
4 years ago#5
dexter1984 posted...
Eh why not Trapmaster? Try Plesioth X, it has Capture Master, Trap Master, Mind's Eye and 5 slots. Not forgetting you can use any waist on it, making it a very versatile armor.

except you need 10 for earplug and 15 for HG earplugs and a 2 points of earplugs gem uses 3 slots, you do the math.
Screenshot it or it didnt happen.

User Info: dexter1984

dexter1984
4 years ago#6
Kyoshiro12345 posted...
dexter1984 posted...

except you need 10 for earplug and 15 for HG earplugs and a 2 points of earplugs gem uses 3 slots, you do the math.

Except TC is trying to create an armor set for capturing and trapmaster helps out more than earplugs in this case.

I suggested Plesioth X/Trapmaster to replace earplugs, learn to comprehend.

I don't know where you got your knockoff China decorations from but in my game, Earplug Jewel 1 gives 1 for 1 slot while Earplug 3 Jewel gives 4 for 3 slots.
Couple that with the innate 1 Hearing on Plesioth X and a Hearing 5 charm, you do the maths.

User Info: Kyoshiro12345

Kyoshiro12345
4 years ago#7
dexter1984 posted...
Kyoshiro12345 posted...
dexter1984 posted...

Except TC is trying to create an armor set for capturing and trapmaster helps out more than earplugs in this case.

I suggested Plesioth X/Trapmaster to replace earplugs, learn to comprehend.

I don't know where you got your knockoff China decorations from but in my game, Earplug Jewel 1 gives 1 for 1 slot while Earplug 3 Jewel gives 4 for 3 slots.
Couple that with the innate 1 Hearing on Plesioth X and a Hearing 5 charm, you do the maths.

So sue me. I was reading this during my dialysis treatment and didnt have my 3ds on me. I was confusing it with sharpness+1 i am sorry for missleading anyone.
Screenshot it or it didnt happen.

RayKnight
4 years ago#8
Ah, I'm fine with any suggestions. Please don't fight! Play nice now.

So I need +15 for anything that I want as HG?

Sorry but what does Trapmaster do? I'm looking at the Wiki for the materials required for me to make those weapons. I really have tons of work cut out for me...seeing as how I just fought a Pink Rathalos...

User Info: Munchie906

Munchie906
4 years ago#9
RayKnight posted...

Sorry but what does Trapmaster do? I'm looking at the Wiki for the materials required for me to make those weapons. I really have tons of work cut out for me...seeing as how I just fought a Pink Rathalos...

Trapmaster makes you drop traps and bombs faster. That and cap guru are both 10 point 5 slot skills, you may even have a decent talisman for 1 of them already. Plesioth should be your next urgent

RayKnight
4 years ago#10
Munchie906 posted...
RayKnight posted...

Trapmaster makes you drop traps and bombs faster. That and cap guru are both 10 point 5 slot skills, you may even have a decent talisman for 1 of them already. Plesioth should be your next urgent

Thank you so much. Ugh, the equipments farming ain't gonna be easy. Guess I gotta be using my LS build because it's a much faster weapon than my SA.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
  3. Any good armour for Capture Guru and Earplugs?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived