Lets say I have a wii u and 3 ds.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
  3. Lets say I have a wii u and 3 ds.

User Info: sockrox

sockrox
3 years ago#1
Lets call the wii U right now, wii U (A)

If I was going to ge tANOTHER wii U, could I take my monster hunter data from wii U (A) and put it on my 3ds and THEN put my monster hunter data on another wii U ( Wii u (B) ) .

Is this possible? Cause my friend is getting the zelda wii U and doesn't care for the zelda stuffs.. so he was willingto trade, but I will only do it if i can transfer my monster hunter data.

User Info: hansonchueh

hansonchueh
3 years ago#2
I don't see any reason why it wouldn't work. Why don't you try it first before sealing the trade deal? You won't lose the save in Wii U (A) when you try to transfer from 3DS to Wii U (B).
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted

User Info: OxygenSupply

OxygenSupply
3 years ago#3
The console doesn't matter. You can transfer from 3DS A to 3DS B using a Wii U, and you can transfer from Wii U A to Wii U B using a 3DS.
Just make sure to launch the game at least once (until main menu) if you never launched it on a console so that it creates Extended data slot, otherwise you won't be able to transfer Extended data (guild cards etc.).
Ping's MH3G Dex: A comprehensive, convenient and accurate MH3U database for Windows/Android/iOS.
https://sites.google.com/site/pingsmh3gdex/

User Info: Ragnarok_Soul

Ragnarok_Soul
3 years ago#4
If I was going to ge tANOTHER wii U, could I take my monster hunter data from wii U (A) and put it on my 3ds and THEN put my monster hunter data on another wii U ( Wii u (B) ) .

Is this possible? Cause my friend is getting the zelda wii U and doesn't care for the zelda stuffs.. so he was willingto trade, but I will only do it if i can transfer my monster hunter data.

I can confirm that this works. I've done this a couple of time before. The second Wii U has to be a new file without any character data on it.
Wow, you must've reached into the darkest depths of your ass to pull that crap out.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
  3. Lets say I have a wii u and 3 ds.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived