What's your charm table and do you like it?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
  3. What's your charm table and do you like it?

User Info: Sturm_the_Dark

Sturm_the_Dark
3 years ago#1
My table is 10, and I love it.

Though I'm still waiting for that legendary Handicraft +5, FreeElement +7 charm.
"A revolution is not a dinner party, or writing an essay, or painting a picture, or doing embroidery." - Mao Zedong

User Info: cloud_8f8f

cloud_8f8f
3 years ago#2
I honestly have no clue. It doesn't really matter though.
Currently Playing: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (PS3), Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (3DS), Pikmin 3 (Wii U)

User Info: OxygenSupply

OxygenSupply
3 years ago#3
10, I have the charm you mentioned, but in the end I rarely use it.
Ping's MH3G Dex: A free multilingual MH3U database for Windows/Android/iOS.
https://sites.google.com/site/pingsdex/pingsmh3gdex/en_us

User Info: ArkThompson

ArkThompson
3 years ago#4
OxygenSupply posted...

I don't know why people hype it up so much. Grongigas is basically the only item that it is good for.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Ateeist-6541/hero/20862817

User Info: Sturm_the_Dark

Sturm_the_Dark
3 years ago#5
ArkThompson posted...
OxygenSupply posted...

I don't know why people hype it up so much. Grongigas is basically the only item that it is good for.

That is true, but I use Grongigas all the time, so yeah. It would be super useful for making mixed sets.
"A revolution is not a dinner party, or writing an essay, or painting a picture, or doing embroidery." - Mao Zedong

User Info: Munchie906

Munchie906
3 years ago#6
14, wasn't to pumped about it but it wasn't cursed so I was fine. Then I started piling up gunner God charms and started to love it

User Info: Devil_Killer_JC

Devil_Killer_JC
3 years ago#7
On my first character, I got table 5, and didn't care too much for it (I'm not an HBG main, which is what that table is best for; there are some good blademaster charms, but not that many).

On my second, I got table 1, which I am liking a lot more, since it has some pretty good blademaster and gunner charms on it.
PSN: Devil_Killer_JCS, Nintendo ID: Devil_JCS, 3DS FC: 4596-9592-6480 IGN: James
biohazardmercenaries.com

User Info: WillSimplyBe

WillSimplyBe
3 years ago#8
I'm on Charm table 8. It's not cursed, so I'm happy, i guess. But I have no idea what the heck Charm Table 8 actually does. I heard it has "some evasion and defense" and that's about all anyone has ever said about it.

User Info: MrSmartGuy

MrSmartGuy
3 years ago#9
Charm Table 4. Didn't know about charm tables until a good 50 hours in, so I looked it up and prayed. When I found it was #4, I was a little down, because it wasn't the best for Blademasters, but I stuck with it. I'm pretty satisfied with it, though. I have a Handicraft+3, FastCharge+4 charm that gets used all the time, since I enjoy using hammers and greatswords.
Xbox GT/PSN name/Nintendo ID: TatteredUniform
http://www.scuffletown.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/tRBE1.gif

User Info: barnabyjones786

barnabyjones786
3 years ago#10
I have no idea, I just play the game...Already hit about 600 quests complete.
Nintendo Network I.D. - BarnabyJones786
3DS FC - 2578-3111-6145
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
  3. What's your charm table and do you like it?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived