How alive is this game online? Monster Hunter virgin here.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
  3. How alive is this game online? Monster Hunter virgin here.

User Info: AlxCj

AlxCj
3 years ago#11
TanyaGD posted...
Oh no i wont be playing exclusively online.

For some reason i just thought the online would be dead ;P

No, you won't. you will play offline first. I don't want to see any more people that don't know what the **** they are doing when playing this game. You have to do offline first. at least Low rank.

And may i ask. Why would you think online would be dead? this question is asked way too many times. i want to know if the people that do such question are either dumb or have a reason to think the online is dead
I really have no idea what to type here anymore. I ran out of ideas...

User Info: TanyaGD

TanyaGD
3 years ago#12
AlxCj posted...
TanyaGD posted...

No, you won't. you will play offline first. I don't want to see any more people that don't know what the **** they are doing when playing this game. You have to do offline first. at least Low rank.

And may i ask. Why would you think online would be dead? this question is asked way too many times. i want to know if the people that do such question are either dumb or have a reason to think the online is dead

I know, "I wont be playing exclusively online". Learn to read? :P

I dont consider this title being on the top 10 as indication that online is still alive. The game has been out for a while, so I just figured because it is not COD that the online would be dead or close to it. I didnt think this game was so popular because of how hard it is to get into.
I'm a guy. PSN= ss1006
Pokemon X FC: 1736-0664-1935

User Info: misterjof

misterjof
3 years ago#13
AlxCj posted...
TanyaGD posted...

Your response seems a bit harsh to me.

His question seemed fair enough and didn't deserve the condescending, dare I say elitist, response it received.
GT Misterjof

User Info: TheBeggar

TheBeggar
3 years ago#14
I myself fairly regularly go online and find low/high rank hunters to help (I am hr 100). Usually because i want to get some lazy fun in while i flex my e-pen. I figure I'm not alone here cause what else is there to do once you got all the armor/weps you want and i'm not even close to the highest hr hunter out there.
FC: 5198-3004-1264
Pokemon Y IGN: Alex

User Info: sacrontine

sacrontine
3 years ago#15
AlxCj posted...

Game has been out for a year, and MH has never been heavily advertised as a multiplayer game in the first place. It's a perfectly understandable concern for a newcomer.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
  3. How alive is this game online? Monster Hunter virgin here.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived