I never liked this game...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
  3. I never liked this game...

User Info: WoodenRook

WoodenRook
4 weeks ago#1
And I blame the font and hard to read text. I have a huge TV had 20/20 Lasik surgery and still struggled to see the dang text in this game. I hope future games are better because the premise of the game is very engaging for me.
Currently Playing: Zelda, Breath of the Wild (Master Mode)
Thoughts so Far: Amazing game, playing Master Mode now.

User Info: Teran17

Teran17
4 weeks ago#2
The Wii U version has bad text scaling, I agree, but it is what it is.

3U on 3DS and other games in the series don't have this issue, I think it was just something they did poorly in the HD porting process.
Block out the pain, make your body grow

User Info: PreparetoSigh

PreparetoSigh
3 weeks ago#3
I hope you are not straining to read the dialogue boxes... so little of the dialogue text is important. Mostly you just need to look at armor/weapon stats and skills. If you stick with the game for a bit you will find that you don't need to read much at all. Well.. unless you are chatting online.

User Info: Limebeer

Limebeer
3 weeks ago#4
I play 3DS... I've never noticed a problem with the text. Then again, I expect it to be small, so... *shrugs*
You aren't missing much on the text though for dialogue, except for a few quips that is...
.....in bed.
-All hail the magic pixel! HR28 MH3U, HR321 MH4U, HR100 MHGen
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
  3. I never liked this game...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived