Best charm table for a mix of Bow, Dual Blades and Hunting Horn?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
  3. Best charm table for a mix of Bow, Dual Blades and Hunting Horn?

User Info: Silbe

Silbe
2 months ago#1
I've narrowed it down to those three weapons, on which charm table should I try to land?
Steam/PSN:mezzokakerlake/Petz/Lv26/Sorcerer
Neu:______mezzokakerlake2/Heiji/Lv38/Mage

User Info: Fairycancel

Fairycancel
2 months ago#2
Charm table 7 got some very powerful charms imo. For example, I got a set with scatter up, evasion 2, focus, bombardier and the stamina regen skill for the brachy bow and it even have the blademaster helmet(its also a full set). Got a exeptional charm for the lucent dbs too(sharpness 5/8 atk if I remember correctly). Got some very good charms for evasion including one with a lot of points in awaken if you are interested in it.the only problem is that its a bit lite on the elemental charms. Though, that razor sharp charm is useful for a big variety of weps.

Best part is that lucent dbs and brachy bow are general weps thanks to their high raw and its extra so you can potencially use them for many quests. I believe lucent DBs are one of the extremely rare lucent weps that have poison by default and on top of that it have high atk and some crit. Add challenger 2, atk up... m i believe, razor and rocksteady for one hell of a combo. Rocksteady can also be changed to evasion if you like it.
MHGen Ign: Soleil, Mordecai
Like to often use: Bow(Drilltusk/Teo Adept), DB(FMDX=Aerial), LS(Guild/Striker), GS(Aerial from time to time)

User Info: Silbe

Silbe
1 month ago#3
Thank you for the help, I'm going to try that tonight. :D
Does anyone still have a functioning (and save) link to the program with which you can check the catches and find out which table you're on?
Steam/PSN:mezzokakerlake/Petz/Lv26/Sorcerer
Neu:______mezzokakerlake2/Heiji/Lv38/Mage

User Info: Fairycancel

Fairycancel
1 month ago#4
Table 10 also got the godlike edgemaster charm but no idea about the bow xD
MHGen Ign: Soleil, Mordecai
Like to often use: Bow(Drilltusk/Teo Adept), DB(FMDX=Aerial), LS(Guild/Striker), GS(Aerial from time to time)

User Info: Limebeer

Limebeer
1 month ago#5
Silbe posted...
Thank you for the help, I'm going to try that tonight. :D
Does anyone still have a functioning (and save) link to the program with which you can check the catches and find out which table you're on?

I don't have Athena's fish Finder (can't seem to find it...) but I do have Ping's Dex that, if you give me a few charms that you have, I can find out what table you are on!

As for what table to be on... 1, 10, and 14 seem to be the best for mixed classes... But really anything where you can get Focus and Stamina skills with Evasion/Evade extender you should be good. Luckily Bow and DB's seem to follow the same basic charm needs, so you should be good. About the only other thing you need is Maestro for HH, which I believe is one of the 5 slot skills you can get.

Here's a nifty little guide for you!
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/683294-monster-hunter-3-ultimate/65734850
.....in bed.
-All hail the magic pixel! HR28 MH3U, HR321 MH4U, HR100 MHGen
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
  3. Best charm table for a mix of Bow, Dual Blades and Hunting Horn?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived