Free Download with 3ds XL

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: pixarperfect

pixarperfect
4 years ago#1
I bought and registered a 3ds XL two weeks ago and bought Pokemon Mystery Dungeon today and registered that. The site is advertising a free game with it and it didn't give me the option to download my free game. Anyone else have any issues with it?

User Info: waijie

waijie
4 years ago#2
Err, I can't even register my pokemon mystery dungeon. Weird, it is telling me that the game is not released.
Friend code: 3883-4770-5153 waijie666
Char name/Farm name: Waijie/Echo

User Info: Umuru

Umuru
4 years ago#3
waijie posted...
Err, I can't even register my pokemon mystery dungeon. Weird, it is telling me that the game is not released.

Physical copies tend to take a while to be put into the system. A digital version should be fairly instant though.

User Info: waijie

waijie
4 years ago#4
Umuru posted...
waijie posted...

Physical copies tend to take a while to be put into the system. A digital version should be fairly instant though.

Well, before I logged in Club Nintendo, when I entered the pin, it told me that the game I was going to register is Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, after I logged in, it told me the game is not released. Seems to be something wrong with Nintendo's system.
Friend code: 3883-4770-5153 waijie666
Char name/Farm name: Waijie/Echo

User Info: pixarperfect

pixarperfect
4 years ago#5
I had the same issue. But considering I got the game from Nintendo World yesterday I just waited. At 3 am my time I was able to enter the code. I got the 'not released' message before then. My free game came in!!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived