paradise

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Hubnnick

Hubnnick
4 years ago#1
how much money do I need to get
i just said stuff that i think about and this is how i types. If my typing suck it can't be help i was make like this

User Info: Tai_Le_Ree

Tai_Le_Ree
4 years ago#2
Materials will be a harder to get thing than money
Oh you're straight? So is spaghetti until it gets hot.

Hubnnick
4 years ago#3
that's not what I asked uou
i just said stuff that i think about and this is how i types. If my typing suck it can't be help i was make like this

User Info: waijie

waijie
4 years ago#4
Tai_Le_Ree posted...
Materials will be a harder to get thing than money

^ You wouldn't lack money for the paradise.
Friend code: 3883-4770-5153 waijie666
Char name/Farm name: Waijie/Echo

User Info: WitchBaby4200

WitchBaby4200
4 years ago#5
It depends what you'd like to built first. Talk to Gurdurr. He'll tell you exactly how much money you need and the materials you'll need.
She was walking on a stage after the play was over. Who now could say it had ever happened.

Hubnnick
4 years ago#6
true but still that's not why I asked. I asked how much will it take to get that much money for a paradise

Hubnnick
4 years ago#7
talking about total amount

User Info: NinjaKitsune

NinjaKitsune
4 years ago#8
Let's see...1900 max for the first three prepares, 1500 each for the next 5. Most facilities follow a basic 300->600->1000 upgrade system, so a decent estimate, assuming no repeat facilities, would be 70200.
Good idea: giving the kender a shiny coin for disabling the trapped hall.
Bad idea: showing the kender a shiny coin and tossing it down the trapped hall.

Hubnnick
4 years ago#9
and still not What I ask you

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived