Did they fix the issues with Smash TV ?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Midway Arcade Origins
  3. Did they fix the issues with Smash TV ?

User Info: Tekkaman_Gamma

Tekkaman_Gamma
4 years ago#1
Mainly the slow down and the music cut off ? Picking it up later after work. Thanks. :)
Ore kore ijou dareka no namida mitakunai. Minna no egao wo mamoru tame nara kyuukyoku no yami ni mo naru. --- Yuusuke

User Info: mystikal10

mystikal10
4 years ago#2
Where are you picking it up, don't see it online yet, Amazon shows next week.

Tekkaman_Gamma
4 years ago#3
Gamestop. Had it preordered 2 weeks ago. Wasn't the release date today ? Did they change it ?
Ore kore ijou dareka no namida mitakunai. Minna no egao wo mamoru tame nara kyuukyoku no yami ni mo naru. --- Yuusuke

User Info: mystikal10

mystikal10
4 years ago#4
It should be today according to this site. I know sometimes Amazon push games a week ahead, if they are not highly anticipated games like this one.

User Info: Stray_Zero

Stray_Zero
4 years ago#5
Well, I see gamestop have it on their search nearby where I'm at, so check it out if you need to snag a copy...
"The Alternate Truth is yet to be Found" - XBL/PSN/YT/TW: NeoStrayCat (=^_^=)

Tekkaman_Gamma
4 years ago#6
They didn't get their shipment. >_< Due to Sandy, the orders got messed up at their store (Same happened with the Halo 4 stuff, i can care less about that thou. :p). They said it should be in by tomorrow. :\ In the mean time, anybody else have the answer ?

User Info: ACmaster37

ACmaster37
4 years ago#7
Speaking of Smash TV, here's something related.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/683990-midway-arcade-origins/64545671

User Info: Bantaro

Bantaro
4 years ago#8
No. Looks like nothing was fixed. Still slowing down and in silence and yes, the trophy is ridiculous. In all honesty, I'm actually kinda disappointed in this collection :(
Gamertag- Bantaro

User Info: Bantaro

Bantaro
4 years ago#9
Funny. Immediately after posting this i quit the game and restarted and it had the music but still slowed down in some parts. I guess it's a gamble? That's still a lousy way to have a game.
Gamertag- Bantaro
  1. Boards
  2. Midway Arcade Origins
  3. Did they fix the issues with Smash TV ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived