So 21 or 25?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: marioparty17

marioparty17
4 years ago#1
Just wondering, might get the LE if it on the 21
3DS FC 2535-3692-1887 PSN : MARIOPARTY17
He covered from head to toe in weaponary, like a rainbow apocalypses - Viridi Goddess of Nature from KI:U

User Info: Griever13ro

Griever13ro
4 years ago#2
Just got back from my local GS (Canada).
Both regular and limited editions will be released on 25th.
Griever

User Info: fuzzylittlbunny

fuzzylittlbunny
4 years ago#3
22nd for both versions here in Hawaii :D
( ^_^)/\(^_^ )
Maya high five!

User Info: Cappuccin0

Cappuccin0
4 years ago#4
Any info on the digital version?

User Info: Jeannie13

Jeannie13
4 years ago#5
I haven't found any, but I'm keeping my eyes peeled. If nothing pops up by 3pm east coast, then I guess tuesday it is.
GT:RPGamer13
PSN: RPGamer13

User Info: lumina_angel

lumina_angel
4 years ago#6
my gs said that it may be delivered on the 22nd there not sure so i got to call tomorrow after work
3DS FC: 3480-2670-5101, Smoke

User Info: bluedmon

bluedmon
4 years ago#7
my gamestop said the 22nd is what they have listed. weird but im not gonna complain if i get it tmw.
There's different kinds of caring. I care enough to be an *** but I don't care enough to consider his opinion valid to influence anyone's opinion - diablo2lod12

User Info: AM1017

AM1017
4 years ago#8
I just gave my GS a call and they just said the game is going to be delayed until next week... I just checked the site as well it and it states the 6/28/13 now... Bummer...

User Info: DuskSoldier1180

DuskSoldier1180
4 years ago#9
AM1017 posted...
I just gave my GS a call and they just said the game is going to be delayed until next week... I just checked the site as well it and it states the 6/28/13 now... Bummer...

Yeah saw that earlier on the site.. Weird though I just got an email saying my order has shipped (limited edition. selected one day delivery). What's up with the release of this game? lol
Capcom, Square Enix and Sega: Please, stop disappointing me.

User Info: zeldasho

zeldasho
4 years ago#10
My store said the release WAS broken apparently, but they didn't get copies and to expect it in the next shipment. Which could be anytime between now and Tuesday.
GT:OmegaXP PSN:SgtWiggles WiiU:SgtWiggles
Now Playing: P4A, PS All Stars, Etrian Odyssey 4, Disgaea 4, BB:Extend, Ni No Kuni, MH3U, Injustice

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived