Kingdom Hearts 2.5?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: esehomie14

esehomie14
4 years ago#1
Just found out a week ago about Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and was "meh" and now there's already talk about 2.5? I haven't been keeping up with Kingdom Hearts news since DDD came out so I need info asap!
Thanks.

User Info: y000012500

y000012500
4 years ago#2
They're putting 1, Re:Com, and a Days movie all remastered on KH1.5, and doing the same thing with 2, BBS, and a Re:Coded movie.

User Info: paipr

paipr
4 years ago#3
i really hope with the bbs sleep in 2.5 that they alter the way you change characters to be more akin to ddd, or at least like suikiden 3 on ps2 where at the end of a chapter you can switch characters. i really thought that separate save files for each was kinda frustrating and just made me less motivated to play through each character.
cant decide which movie is the worst movie; dragon ball z evolution, m.nights last air bender, or twilight????? hmmm

User Info: FireMage7777

FireMage7777
4 years ago#4
I really want 2.5 now. I've wanted to play KH2FM forever
DmC flopped flipped, PM me if you like this sig!!! People who like this sig so far: 21
Like nerdy talk? http://w11.zetaboards.com/Keepers_Of_The_Chair/index/

User Info: caffiend7

caffiend7
4 years ago#5
FireMage7777 posted...
I really want 2.5 now. I've wanted to play KH2FM forever

Same here and KH2FM+ is awesome dude

User Info: SugarBoogers

SugarBoogers
4 years ago#6
y000012500 posted...
They're putting 1, Re:Com, and a Days movie all remastered on KH1.5, and doing the same thing with 2, BBS, and a Re:Coded movie.

So 2.5 was confirmed?
Oh delightful! The KH boards have gone to complete s*** and I was looking for a new place to chill.
- Me, being horribly mistaken about the Sticker Star Boards

User Info: RinkuTanuki

RinkuTanuki
4 years ago#7
y000012500 posted...

So 2.5 was confirmed?

All but.
I'm not 100% sure, so don't quote me on this. But I don't think the purpose of the censorship was to ruin time-traveling Hitler's fun. - Curse

User Info: Jak13

Jak13
4 years ago#8
KH2FM HD is pretty much confirmed. KH2FM, BbS, and coded are hinted as part of a new collection. Nothing has hinted any of them are cutscenes-only like Days.
"Ganondorf needs to forget everything he's ever learned about tennis and train to become a competent sword fighter." - RATTfink138

User Info: esehomie14

esehomie14
4 years ago#9
This is wonderful news since I haven't played KH2 since like '08.
Thanks for the info guys.

User Info: GoatJugSoup

GoatJugSoup
4 years ago#10
How do you lot know BBS will be in it? I would love it it if that were the case especially the fm version
http://psnprofiles.com/goatjugsoup1278
GW2 Character Name: Ranger Goat of Yogi, Guild: Knights of Chicken

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived