Lucid Shard

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Shobu_Kirafuda

Shobu_Kirafuda
4 years ago#1
Where is the best place to collect lucid shards at the end of the game?
PSN ID: Terrios33

User Info: Jak13

Jak13
4 years ago#2
Wonderland Bizarre Room.
"Ganondorf needs to forget everything he's ever learned about tennis and train to become a competent sword fighter." - RATTfink138

User Info: MrYesHere

MrYesHere
4 years ago#3
Monstro, Chamber 6 (or maybe 5) with Bambi. If you clear the entire room with Bambi active you'll get plenty of them.
Official Saix of the Kingdom Hearts 3 Board

User Info: archiearcher

archiearcher
4 years ago#4
I need 45. Where should I go?
When in Rome, crucify.

User Info: Shobu_Kirafuda

Shobu_Kirafuda
4 years ago#5
I found that the best place is as posted above, the bizarre room. Walk in and out waiting for shadows to spawn. You should get at least 4 by the time you are done one trip. Equip encounter up, walk into bizarre room and move to queens castle -> lotus forest -> queens castle -> back to bizarre room. This will reset the shadow encounter.

May I ask why you need 45? If its for dark matter you should be able to find plenty (http://www.khwiki.net/Dark_Matter).
PSN ID: Terrios33

User Info: archiearcher

archiearcher
4 years ago#6
Shobu_Kirafuda posted...
I found that the best place is as posted above, the bizarre room. Walk in and out waiting for shadows to spawn. You should get at least 4 by the time you are done one trip. Equip encounter up, walk into bizarre room and move to queens castle -> lotus forest -> queens castle -> back to bizarre room. This will reset the shadow encounter.

May I ask why you need 45? If its for dark matter you should be able to find plenty (http://www.khwiki.net/Dark_Matter).

There isn't enough to be found to synth everything.
When in Rome, crucify.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived