Power Post Stacking

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: donfolstar

donfolstar
2 years ago#1
According to:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/684232-earth-defense-force-2025/68644186

Power posts stack.

I did my own in game testing today and with Ranger-Sniper/Rocket and Wing Diver-Lance/Plasma Launcher did not see any increase in damage with more than one post shooting the poor Air Raider. I also mixed posts and the gun power boosts with no increase.

It is possible that stacking happens but only with certain weapons I guess...

So my question is does anyone have non-anecdotal ("man, it sure seemed like we did more damage...") proof that power posts stack or should someone delete that erroneous thread?

User Info: Trisha_Goddard

Trisha_Goddard
2 years ago#2
Plasma generator things seem to stack. I don't know about the posts, I used the most powerful plasma gun thing. Two shots seemed to make my Gungnir recharge faster than one.

User Info: geckothelizard

geckothelizard
2 years ago#3
it's really easy to test if the power posts stacks - shoot your own vehicle, or a vehicle in split screen, with 1 or more power posts active. if OP has tested it and they don't stack, then they don't stack i guess.

anecdotally, i've been in sessions when people have put like 6 down, and it's not made it any perceivable amount better, but that's not really a proper test i suppose.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
HreidmarrNaython198612/15 2:53PM