GameStop (Only) Pre-Order DLC - Air Raider Pack!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Earth Defense Force 2025
  3. GameStop (Only) Pre-Order DLC - Air Raider Pack!

User Info: geelw

geelw
3 years ago#1
My inbox was smiling at me today: we're getting those maid balloons and the Gold Vegalta! But as pre-order bonuses through GameStop (oh well). Press release below:

October 29, 2013

MEDIA ALERT

Pre-Order Earth Defense Force® 2025 Today at GameStop to Get the Air Raider Weapons Pack as You Seek to Destroy the Impending Insect Attack This February

D3Publisher (D3P) today announced a new exclusive weapons pack available as a pre-order promotion at GameStop stores for the upcoming launch of Earth Defense Force 2025 for the Xbox 360 games and entertainment system from Microsoft and PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system in February 2014. The bonus code will be provided for access to downloadable content (DLC) at no extra charge with a reservation or pre-order of the full Earth Defense Force 2025 video game.

Available exclusively to customers at GameStop is the Air Raider Weapons Pack featuring:

· The Pure Decoy Launcher (Setsu) – a weapon that distracts the enemy by discharging a large balloon that takes the shape of an attractive female and acts as a decoy, used to lure enemies into an area for a pending air raid for a limited time.

· The BMO3 Vegalta Gold – a gold coated model of the BMO3 Vegalta with a combat burner to throw flames. Players will also be able to take flight for short periods of time when equipped.
"It's just a jump to the left..."

User Info: TurboGamera

TurboGamera
3 years ago#2
So, Gamestop it is. I will have my american sister preorder it for me as i don't think they ship to other countries.

User Info: geelw

geelw
3 years ago#3
Yeah, I wish it was available through PSN or D3P's US site, but this is still a good thing as we're getting all the content they got in Japan (which is a WIN)...
"It's just a jump to the left..."
  1. Boards
  2. Earth Defense Force 2025
  3. GameStop (Only) Pre-Order DLC - Air Raider Pack!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived