Random bug.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: 330566

3 years ago#1
Playing online and occasionally one of us will come into the match as a class other than what we chose. Once we were four Wing Divers, I have gone from Air Raider to Fencer... It can also mix up life amounts and gear. Very possible that it clones a loadout from yourself or another player onto you.
XBL, PSN and Steam: Gwhardo
The stereotypical Canadian.

User Info: yukoncornel

yukoncornel
3 years ago#2
Yup, I had fencer selected once and it entered me into the mission as a ranger so I quit back to the mission select lobby and it showed fencer still. Only happened once in 630 hours of gameplay though.

User Info: DanKuuga

DanKuuga
3 years ago#3
Same here. Going as an Air Raider, ended up as a Ranger, with appearance & loadout exactly like another player's.

Also, I've had another bug happen a few times lately - As an Air Raider, I couldn't exit vehicles. I could get in them, but not out (until they were destroyed).

User Info: ninebreaker47

ninebreaker47
3 years ago#4
I had a problem where everytime i tried to change my weapons it would show the correct weapons that i had selected but then as soon as the mission loaded up i had my previous weapons equiped again. IIRC i had to back out of the lobby and jump back in to get it to stop doing it.

I have had that glitch/issue only twice so far. I have no idea what triggers it.
Posted using GameFlux

User Info: Varron

Varron
3 years ago#5
random "bug" ... hehehe
PSN: Snippuh
"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind." - Gandhi

User Info: Borei_no_Shi

Borei_no_Shi
3 years ago#6
I've experienced the same one Ninebreaker47 has.

User Info: GBB_Doramascher

GBB_Doramascher
3 years ago#7
The not exiting vehicles one seems to be a desynch issue where you're only in the vehicle in your game; when my Fencer friend blew up an empty Epsilon I was stuck in, I was killed as if I wasn't in it, and when he got me up I found my Bunkers had reloaded while I was in the vehicle. So potentially a useful exploit if you could figure out how to trigger it reliably.
"My tool is a sword of justice!"
"Well here's what happens when you bring a sword to a toolfight!"

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived