Been a while

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: chethecat

chethecat
3 years ago#11
gamemaster712 posted...
Been playing 2017 since that's all I have...
No ps3.

Maybe I should sneak my Vita to work one night when I stay late for "homework" and just run through some Inferno with you. Though both my Storm-1 and Pale Wing are probably severely underwhelming... I think Storm is in Hard and Pale is on Normal.

~Cheshire~

User Info: gamemaster712

gamemaster712
3 years ago#12
@ninebreaker:
Platinum =/= end of fun
It's still trilling at times to solo inferno 57 with pale wing.

@cheshire:
There's some vids on 2017 vita board that was extremely useful with pale wing. FYI give me a heads up if ya need some good gear or just clearing certain missions. inferno 52 is kind of a joke to me now.
Lord of gaming!!! (probably) 3DS FC: 3411-1747-3961 Y: Sean; X: Lily; Serebii 4 Life; OGTG hax breeder/GE PR/KCB
Life's too short for silly worries, have fun.

User Info: Toho2

Toho2
3 years ago#13
gamemaster712 posted...
Been playing 2017 since that's all I have...
No ps3.

Getting a PS3 just for 2025 is a waste of money. 2017 overall is more fun to me than 2025, so your good. :-)
Remember those nuclear born creatures from the 50's? Giant insects and monsters? Well their back in EDF 2025.
EDF EDF EDF EDF!!!

User Info: gamemaster712

gamemaster712
3 years ago#14
Toho2 posted...
Getting a PS3 just for 2025 is a waste of money. 2017 overall is more fun to me than 2025, so your good. :-)

Well....
I got a few ps3 games...
God of war 3 ain't going to play itself...
Also:
Dead space
Modern warfare
Ratchet & clank: into the nexus

A whole boatload of PSN DL stuff....
Lord of gaming!!! (probably) 3DS FC: 3411-1747-3961 Y: Sean; X: Lily; Serebii 4 Life; OGTG hax breeder/GE PR/KCB
Life's too short for silly worries, have fun.

User Info: ninebreaker47

ninebreaker47
3 years ago#15
gamemaster712 posted...
@ninebreaker:
Platinum =/= end of fun
It's still trilling at times to solo inferno 57 with pale wing.

Yeah, you have a point. I guess i just lost interest because i got my Platinum a few days before 2025 came out and then i just switched over to that instead. Never went back since all my buddies stopped playing it as well. Still had fun for those few days waiting for 2025 after i got my Plat though. :D
"No mater how dark the night, morning always comes, and our journey begins anew." Posted using GameFlux

User Info: Andrew Shinn

Andrew Shinn
2 years ago#16
dang, i'll end up getting the game & you guys have stopped playing O_Q
R.I.P Nicky-------------Pat---------------Mother Puss
1989-30/4/02__1988-20/11/02__198?-22/12/02

chethecat
2 years ago#17
If it weren't for the weapon limit and the fact that online/offline do not help each other except in weapon drops and stamina -- I might be a lot more willing to try. Course real life always gets in the way too.

~Cheshire~

User Info: Andrew Shinn

Andrew Shinn
2 years ago#18
what weapon limit?
R.I.P Nicky-------------Pat---------------Mother Puss
1989-30/4/02__1988-20/11/02__198?-22/12/02

chethecat
2 years ago#19
When playing online, until you clear 70% you are restricted by skill level and mission. Each weapon has a "level" attached to it. You can't use things past a certain level. It was the same with 2017 online. Just with 2017 -- you could clear stuff offline and it counted toward online (and vice-versa) but not so with 2025. I got tired of using craptastic weapons, connection issues and the fact that mission clears did not carry over.

~Cheshire~

User Info: DanKuuga

DanKuuga
2 years ago#20
Easy through Hard, the weapon limit doesn't bother me all that much. It's the armor limits that really hurt.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived