How long did it take you to get 100%?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Earth Defense Force 2025
  3. How long did it take you to get 100%?

User Info: tom76b

tom76b
3 years ago#1
I'm almost 400 hours in, got more than half of Hardest to do for all characters, and then Inferno. So I've finished Easy, Normal & Hard for the four classes.
How much further do you think I have to go, hours-wise? All characters have 4500 health.

User Info: DanKuuga

DanKuuga
3 years ago#2
I'm at 850+ hours, and am only just about to hit 70% online. I'm probably around 80% offline, though. Plus there's probably 100+ hours of that being AFK farming.
Protecting the green Earth, if even for a single flower.

User Info: Jackal

Jackal
3 years ago#3
I gave up on this game a while ago. here is just no way that I can see playing through all of those missions over and over with all 4 classes. You guys are more dedicated than I am.
PSN: Jackal-5, XBox: Jackal 55 (No, I don't have a 360)
EVE Online: Jonak, Ouya: Zeek_Bronz

User Info: DanKuuga

DanKuuga
3 years ago#4
It's lots of fun online. Offline gets boring unless you've got somebody to play splitscreen with.
Protecting the green Earth, if even for a single flower.

User Info: chethecat

chethecat
3 years ago#5
It does get repetitive taking another character along for the ride, but that's been my only real option so far.

~Cheshire~

User Info: gokuKOG

gokuKOG
3 years ago#6
I have recently started the game about a few weeks ago. I have beaten hardest on Ranger and playing inferno on 6000+ HP right now and I plan to do all 100% of this game even if it takes me 1000+ hours. I like this game very much and the reason for this is that this game is focused on gamplay and fun rather than STUPID REALITY. Games should be fun....not ****ing real.
BTW people think this game is repetitive. Most other games have like 10-20 missions. If playing 85 plus more than 50 DLC missions is repetitive than every game in the world is repetitive. **** Sony, **** Squareenix, **** CRAPCUM, **** Namco, **** Nintendo,**** SEGA and **** all other major companies.
SANDLOT FTW!!!
Teemo the King of LoL!

User Info: superbuu3

superbuu3
3 years ago#7
theres 94 missions online
razielsdomain.forumotion.net
A chilled out forum where basically anything goes. (Members have greater access and no ads).

User Info: tom76b

tom76b
3 years ago#8
@gokukog it sounds like you have more free time than I, if you are at 6000hp so soon!

User Info: gokuKOG

gokuKOG
3 years ago#9
tom76b posted...
@gokukog it sounds like you have more free time than I, if you are at 6000hp so soon!

I have played the game a lot but I do know that I am definitely not 400 hours+ like you. My HP is on 6000 only for Ranger. All other classes are at base HP but I intend to play the rest of the classes as well after doing 100% on Ranger.
Teemo the King of LoL!
  1. Boards
  2. Earth Defense Force 2025
  3. How long did it take you to get 100%?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived