Trade Gold Idol?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Virtuosus

Virtuosus
4 years ago#1
Hey...I didn't know you could forge items in this game. I'm rather new to it, and I've been having a pretty solid playthrough but the one thing that has gone bad for me is I have given the Gold Idol to Claxton Armory but I didn't get to forge it! :(

So I'm asking, if anybody has an extra Gold Idol or can forge one for me and somehow gift/trade it to me, that would be awesome.

I don't need the real one, I just need a forged one for the discount! Thanks, if anyone can help. If not, oh well! :)

User Info: aramada998

aramada998
4 years ago#2
Forging a gold idol doesn't give you the new equipment in the shop sadly. Only a discount on what is already there and completes the quest.

User Info: aramada998

aramada998
4 years ago#3
Oh you already said that haha, my bad! carry on!

Virtuosus
4 years ago#4
aramada998 posted...
Oh you already said that haha, my bad! carry on!

Yeah, haha.

I already gave the Gold Idol to Claxton.

My issue is that I forgot to forge it for the 30% discount one. I was hoping someone could hook me up with a fake Gold Idol, that 10% counts alot, I can barely afford good armor/weapons. =P I'm using a bronze for now...

Virtuosus
4 years ago#5
Actually, Gold Idol is 30% and Bronze is 10%. So that 20% would help alot, haha. :(

User Info: pearlfx

pearlfx
4 years ago#6
I have a forgery I can send you. Message me on Xbox live with your gamertag and I will send it a soon as I can.
GT: La Pearlafx PSN: La-Pearlafx
Currently playing Ni no Kuni Wrath of the White Witch and Dragon's Dogma

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived