Moonbeam Gem?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: quizmelater

quizmelater
4 years ago#1
I've mined a number of moonstones....what do I combine them with to produce moonbeam gems (if that is, in fact, what you do to acquire them).

Thanks much!
PSN ID: capt_commando
GT: captcommando77

User Info: Vegerunks

Vegerunks
4 years ago#2
With how many doors require it i'm assuming its acquired by following the Purple circle like the Void key was.
Xbox 360 GamerTag: HolyKnight22
PSN: CrimsonDivide

User Info: FallenOasis

FallenOasis
4 years ago#3
nope and nope
"What are your thoughts on Penning them up to use for Mating and Creation of snacks?"
-Richard on women, LFG comic

User Info: Shybaason

Shybaason
4 years ago#4
they are found throughout BBI i know of 2 so far (1 in warriors rest and another at arisen's rest) HAS to be more since you need 9 or 10 to open all the doors

User Info: LostQuestion

LostQuestion
4 years ago#5
i wonder if they can be black cat copyed
This post has +1 to Topic killing

User Info: Darkpal

Darkpal
4 years ago#6
they can not be black cat'd they are grayed out in the menu

User Info: PeaceForGallia

PeaceForGallia
4 years ago#7
Ive found like 5 so far, there seems to be a few more as there seems to be some secret moonbeam doors in the area. You have the 4 or 6 moonbeam doors at the bottom level then 2 more up top.

I was climbing stuff and found a moonbeam door at the top of some cliff and another hidden away in a wall which you could only get to by climbing a rock, jumping to a ledge and then jumping to the gap in the wall. Not much of an explanation but you just gotta climb stuff xD

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived