After Grigori stuff I should know?(spoilers)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. After Grigori stuff I should know?(spoilers)

User Info: bsmooth_84

bsmooth_84
3 years ago#1
After the defeat of the dragon are there any changes to the world map that I should be aware of? and does the Wight outside of the encampment respawn? I killed it by accident and I wanted to train there

User Info: MrcTOtheJ

MrcTOtheJ
3 years ago#2
Allot of new enemies spawn in the overworld.

Gorechimaras, Succubi, Giant Undead, stronger goblins (Grimgoblins I think they're called), Cocktrices, Hellhounds, I found a Drake not to far out of Gran Soren once as well. There's some Wights in the everfall though, haven't ran into any in the overworld, or any other dungeons but I didn't explore much of the post game map before new game plusing.
Currently Playing: Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
Currently waiting for: GTAV, LR:FFXIII, Grid 2

bsmooth_84
3 years ago#3
Awesome, I'm just lvl 47 finishing as a Sorcerer...I'm gonna be a MK and I need autonomy from the AS augments...where should I level? or should I just start everfall or BbI

User Info: MrcTOtheJ

MrcTOtheJ
3 years ago#4
Up to you really both can provide some challenges. I'd say hit up the everfall and get some loot while you're leveling up.
Currently Playing: Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
Currently waiting for: GTAV, LR:FFXIII, Grid 2

bsmooth_84
3 years ago#5
thanks for the info :) ...I'm gonna grind on the dukes soldier's with pilgrims charms for abit good amount of gold then hit up everfall
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. After Grigori stuff I should know?(spoilers)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived