How long do i need to sleep

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. How long do i need to sleep

User Info: Skillet1989

Skillet1989
4 years ago#1
To reset the monsters in BBI? And does the bed in the starting area work for this? Thanks.

User Info: NeoJoe731

NeoJoe731
4 years ago#2
The bed in the start area of BBI does not work to reset the mobs. Rest anywhere else for 4 days and everything resets, chests and all. Just monsters would probably be less than that.
PSN: NeoJoe731

User Info: tiosuke

tiosuke
4 years ago#3
the bed does work, rest 3 times to re-spawn regular mobs and 5-7 for boss monsters i believe.

User Info: doujinftw

doujinftw
4 years ago#4
Are you looking for certain materials?
I want to drag you out to the wilderness and let the monsters have their way with you! Repeatedly

User Info: Mark_Fury_

Mark_Fury_
4 years ago#5
Just remember, since there is no day/night in BBI, the beds there rest you for half a day. You'll have to rest 2x there for every 1x you would in Gransys.
PSN: Mark_Fury_
PAWN: Panthro | <150 | Fighter

User Info: NeoJoe731

NeoJoe731
4 years ago#6
I probably sould have been more specific in my reponse. I always found it easier to just teleport back to Cassardis and just rest there as it counts as a full days opposed to so many more times it takes resting on the cots in BBI.
PSN: NeoJoe731

User Info: KintamaGolden

KintamaGolden
4 years ago#7
3x rest in Cassadris resets all
PSN: PinkTentacle44
Currently playing Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen |Pawn|Eren|Strider|90+|

User Info: Skillet1989

Skillet1989
4 years ago#8
Thank you all so much for the replies! I'm farming the gore cyclopes for LV2 gear to progress in bbi. Not looking for any materials really.

on a side note MK destroys GC so fast.... I'm only level 60 using no periapts and haven't done a single level in mage or sorcerer.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. How long do i need to sleep

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived