Can someone hire my pawn

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Can someone hire my pawn

User Info: tranthuc88

tranthuc88
3 years ago#11
since i am an assassin and my main pawn is ranger, i am also using noet7078's pawn soccerer, so i am looking for a strong tanker ( fighter or warrior is ok). Thanks.
PSN : tranthuc88
Main pawn : Ngoc Nguyen ( ranger, she also max out warrior, strider and fighter)

User Info: ArcDerek

ArcDerek
3 years ago#12
Hey J0RD, I was up way too late last night replaying through the first few BBI levels with Sahara. Sheís a solid support mage, effectively casting Anodyne when necessary and spamming Grand Frigor like a champ. I forgot to release her before hitting the hay, but Iíll get around to that this evening after continuing through a few more levels so you can get the RC bump. Iím hoping to grab the 3 remaining Macabre Sculptures (damn fortress of remembrance Ė I didnít think to check the locations on the wiki for my first run) and grab some more BBI lvl. 3 equipment.
PSN: HereticD
Currently Playing: Dragon's Dogma - Dark Arisen, Metal Gear Rising, Star Ocean: The Last Hope International
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Can someone hire my pawn

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived