I need someone to hire my pawn

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. I need someone to hire my pawn

User Info: Andre_Luiz1969

Andre_Luiz1969
3 years ago#11
Released Adaro. He did well.
PSN: Andre_Luiz1969
Dragons Dogma: Dark Arisen - Pawn: Regina | Lvl.200 | Sorcerer

User Info: Nick_dawg83

Nick_dawg83
3 years ago#12
BroadSideroad... Your pawn Adaro is awesome!!
PSN: Nick_dawg83

User Info: Johndoe527

Johndoe527
3 years ago#13
Hey all I'm fairly new to DD and gamefaqs but my pawn is lvl 75 I think he's a fighter with the griffin armor and cursed bite and dragons den for his sword and shield. He is a guardian and mitigator and he does really well for me but he's only been a short way into BBI with me. He's never been hired but I'd really appreciate it if you guys could help me out. My PSN account is CondorSoul_REAVR. Again thanks to anyone who hires my pawn. I really really appreciate the help.

User Info: cjchartier

cjchartier
3 years ago#14
Johndoe527 posted...
Hey all I'm fairly new to DD and gamefaqs but my pawn is lvl 75 I think he's a fighter with the griffin armor and cursed bite and dragons den for his sword and shield. He is a guardian and mitigator and he does really well for me but he's only been a short way into BBI with me. He's never been hired but I'd really appreciate it if you guys could help me out. My PSN account is CondorSoul_REAVR. Again thanks to anyone who hires my pawn. I really really appreciate the help.

You might want to consider changing his "Guardian" inclination to something else. I know a number of people, myself included, won't hire a pawn who's a Guardian. It might also explain why he's never been hired.
cjchartier/PSN: CChartier2/Pawn:Charlie/Lvl. 200/Strider

Johndoe527
3 years ago#15
Ok how do I change that? I've tried the potion at the encampment but those are changing his secondary

Johndoe527
3 years ago#16
Lol nvm the last post. I figured it out an now he is primarily a utilitarian and secondary is mitigator.

cjchartier
3 years ago#17
Johndoe527 posted...
Lol nvm the last post. I figured it out an now he is primarily a utilitarian and secondary is mitigator.

He's now been hired.

Johndoe527
3 years ago#18
Sweet!!! Thank you very much if you need anything ill try to get it but I can't go far into BBI

cjchartier
3 years ago#19
Johndoe527 posted...
Sweet!!! Thank you very much if you need anything ill try to get it but I can't go far into BBI

Thanks, but I'm pretty well set. If you'd like to use my pawn, just send me a friend request so it won't cost you anything.

User Info: DEITRIX

DEITRIX
3 years ago#20
Johndoe527 posted...
Hey all I'm fairly new to DD

I can give ur pawn some runs too, John. Try and pick him up here soon.
PSN: DEITRIX_2
Pawn: Vyle Frost-- LV198-- Strider
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. I need someone to hire my pawn

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived