Try My Pawn please!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Merzavochka

Merzavochka
4 years ago#1
Oblivion
psn: Tais_Afinskaya
Ranger lvl200 Scather-Challenger.
Hm Whats better ranger pawn or strider?
I use Celeste and Arianne pawns strider and ranger (i think one of the best pawns in the rift), but cant decide ranger or strider )

User Info: valkyriePROfail

valkyriePROfail
4 years ago#2
Strider with hailstrom volley, brain splitter and 1000 kisses.
PSN:ValkyriePROfail/Pawn:Silmeria(lv.200 sorcerer) PSN:ShyValkyrie/Pawn:Lenneth(lv.200 strider) PSN:MustBeAJoke/Pawn:Hrist(lv.200 fighter)

User Info: Hazelhart

Hazelhart
4 years ago#3
If it has around 4000 in ST, then Ranger with Deadly Arrow and Great Gamble with the Impact augment. Those skills are just sick.
DD/ DA PSN: Hazelhart, Tacanacy and Bricktorn
Pawns: Strider: http://imgur.com/IXybtIe | Ranger: http://imgur.com/fJMKeHR

User Info: cjchartier

cjchartier
4 years ago#4
You really can't go wrong with either one. Just bear in mind that Rangers tend to use a lot of stamina, especially if they're using Great Gamble. I don't know how many times I've seen a Ranger bent over, sucking wind after releasing that shot.
cjchartier/PSN: CChartier2/Pawn:Charlie/Lvl. 200/Strider

Merzavochka
4 years ago#5
Thank for answers, i try strider, and i think strider better than ranger. About fracture dart skill is it useful or set just hailstorm volley? And daggers sapfire or framae blades?)

User Info: cjchartier

cjchartier
4 years ago#6
Merzavochka posted...
Thank for answers, i try strider, and i think strider better than ranger. About fracture dart skill is it useful or set just hailstorm volley? And daggers sapfire or framae blades?)

Sapfire Daggers are good, if you have a high amount of Magick. Otherwise, Framae Blades are the best daggers in the game.

Fracture Dart is extremely useful. In fact, it's one of the most over-powered skills in the game.
cjchartier/PSN: CChartier2/Pawn:Charlie/Lvl. 200/Strider

Merzavochka
4 years ago#7
I try sapfire and framae daggers, dont see difference, pawn with pure str build, i use +20%magic from acuity, maybe need more tests ))).

User Info: valkyriePROfail

valkyriePROfail
4 years ago#8
Merzavochka posted...
I try sapfire and framae daggers, dont see difference, pawn with pure str build, i use +20%magic from acuity, maybe need more tests ))).

With a pure str pawn just go framae daggers and only switch to sapfire when fighting phantoms and living armors' 2nd form. Fracture dart doesnt perform well indoors.
PSN:ValkyriePROfail/Pawn:Silmeria(lv.200 sorcerer) PSN:ShyValkyrie/Pawn:Lenneth(lv.200 strider) PSN:MustBeAJoke/Pawn:Hrist(lv.200 fighter)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived