dragonforged weapon drain stamina

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. dragonforged weapon drain stamina

User Info: Ictinike

Ictinike
4 years ago#1
At what level does the stamina drain from regular attacks with a dragonforged weapon stop?
Im talking about the first dragonforged kind from the drake in devilfire.
PSN: Ictinike | Pawn: Jenny level 42 sorc |

User Info: cjchartier

cjchartier
4 years ago#2
Ictinike posted...
At what level does the stamina drain from regular attacks with a dragonforged weapon stop?
Im talking about the first dragonforged kind from the drake in devilfire.

I think the stamina drains stop once you pass level 50.
CChartier2/Charlie/Lvl. 200/Strider (DA)
CChartier3/Victoria/Lv. 52/Ranger(DA)

User Info: the_requiem

the_requiem
4 years ago#3
Level 51.
DarkArisen : the_requiem | wreck_em | Nemo | 200 | Mage
the_requiem | wreck_gow | Arya | 200 | Ranger

User Info: SSJPabs

SSJPabs
4 years ago#4
At least, I transferred a 3-star Ascalon to my Arisen from a secondary account and it drained stamina abnormally until I reached 41. I honestly cannot remember if I dragon forged it right away or not after that.

Does dragon forging change the stamina requirements?
I used to have an account in 2002, but Gamefaqs ate it.

User Info: LeidolfVald

LeidolfVald
4 years ago#5
SSJPabs posted...
At least, I transferred a 3-star Ascalon to my Arisen from a secondary account and it drained stamina abnormally until I reached 41. I honestly cannot remember if I dragon forged it right away or not after that.

Does dragon forging change the stamina requirements?

I don't think it will, my stamina stopped reducing with dragon forged framae blade at lvl 51
Psn: joe-17- | Ares Nidhogg | fighter | level200 & Psn: yello-23- | Sophie Vlad | Sorcerer | level143

the_requiem
4 years ago#6
I am not sure if requirement is related to DF or the weapon's level, unless by Dragon Forged you mean drops from killing Grigori/Ur Dragon. Ur drops like Heaven's Key etc. all have level requirement of around 45, I think.

51 is level requirement for highest level weapons [top tier BBI lv3 Weapons] like Framae Blades etc. In other words, once you hit 51 there will be no penalty from any weapon.

Upgrading weapon to 3* or DF etc. doesn't add any penalty [can't confirm though]

User Info: LeidolfVald

LeidolfVald
4 years ago#7
the_requiem posted...
I am not sure if requirement is related to DF or the weapon's level, unless by Dragon Forged you mean drops from killing Grigori/Ur Dragon. Ur drops like Heaven's Key etc. all have level requirement of around 45, I think.

51 is level requirement for highest level weapons [top tier BBI lv3 Weapons] like Framae Blades etc. In other words, once you hit 51 there will be no penalty from any weapon.

Upgrading weapon to 3* or DF etc. doesn't add any penalty [can't confirm though]

I confirmed that. I didn't get penalty at level 51 when I am using a dragon forged bbi lvl3 weapon while at lvl 50, there's a small penalty and huge penalty at level 30+
Psn: joe-17- | Ares Nidhogg | fighter | level200 & Psn: yello-23- | Sophie Vlad | Sorcerer | level143

User Info: Ictinike

Ictinike
4 years ago#8
the_requiem posted...

I upgraded a 3* to DF and gave it to an alt at lvl 15. With stamina drain for regular attacks as a result.
PSN: Ictinike | Pawn: Jenny level 42 sorc |

the_requiem
4 years ago#9
Ictinike posted...
the_requiem posted...

I upgraded a 3* to DF and gave it to an alt at lvl 15. With stamina drain for regular attacks as a result.

Was there NO stamina drain on the alt when it was 3*? I think it had more to do with level of weapon than it being DFed, unless you prove me wrong and tell me that at 3* the very same weapon had NO stamina drain.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. dragonforged weapon drain stamina

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived