The Newbie Pawn Thread LVL 1-50

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. The Newbie Pawn Thread LVL 1-50

User Info: SiliatPariax

SiliatPariax
3 years ago#221
OblivionAngel77 posted...
SiliatPariax posted...
OblivionAngel77 posted...
SiliatPariax posted...
Thank you to those that added me and used my pawn. (n_n)v

Update:

PSN: SiliatXPariax
Pawn Name: Liliana Luna
Pawn Current to-date Level: 34
Pawn Vocation: Warrior
Pawn Requests: Better armor/weapons please?

I'll add you and get you some Everfall gear if you like. :p also whats your vocation so I can get you some weapons for your character? :)

Thank you; Oh yeaa, that would be lovely! My Arisen's vocation is Assassin and uses a bow and sword.

I brought your pawn new weapons and armor and I brought you a hunting bow and a bastard sword. :p Armor for you I havent gotten and I dont know what to buy for an assassin but I'm about to take her to everfall to get some RC! :)

Thank you very much ^_^
(i dont have the game right now but ill post more when i do and stuff ^_^)
The unofficial... I mean, official Scathach of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board! *shrugs*

User Info: SiliatPariax

SiliatPariax
3 years ago#222
Benaardwulf posted...
Hi, please hire and help my pawn. In equipments, items or RC anyway you can. Please comment whatever skill I need to change for my pawn, add me whatever level you are, I can help if yours pawn is lower level, thank you

Pawn Name: Amanda
Pawn Current to-date Level: 32
Pawn Vocation: Ranger
Pawn gear: Up to date gears (whatever available for me n mostly enhanced).
PSN: Benaardwulf

I'll help you out whenever I can. Thank you for adding me ^_^
The unofficial... I mean, official Scathach of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board! *shrugs*

User Info: Prophi1120

Prophi1120
3 years ago#223
Disruptive_01 posted...
Prophi1120 posted...
PSN: SuperCory92
Pawn Name: Prophi
Vocation: Fighter
Level: 16
mainly just want knowledge and some feedback on how he's coming along

I'll take him around killing stuff.

Thanks for taking him out! And a big thanks for all the RC and items. Hes upgraded well and the BBI weapon was pretty nice as well!
PSN: SuperCj92
(message deleted)

User Info: ProfessorFay

ProfessorFay
3 years ago#225
Pawn Name: Ravenous
Pawn Current to-date Level: 16
Pawn Vocation: Fighter
Pawn Requests: Just RC. If you want to be nice I can accept equips, but that's not necessary!

Hello there people! I'm not really a new player since I actually have a Lvl. 200 Assassin Arisen and Sorcerer pawn on another PSN, but I decided to not too long ago that I'd start from scratch again and raise a Magick Archer/Mystic Knight Arisen just to see how those classes play out.

If anyone could add my PSN and take my pawn for an adventure I would definitely appreciate it. I will also hire other people's pawns if you add me. Thanks!
I said so ravenously.
Farewell Faywell. Junko Enoshima. PSN - ProfessorFay

User Info: drkazn1

drkazn1
3 years ago#226
Anyone doing daimon runs pls hire my sexy pawn!

Emma Frost
Level 30
Mage
Pioneer/Medicant

Need RC, dont really need the swag unless its white! I need white stuff! lol

boom chika wa wa

http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/10500000/Emma-Frost-marvel-comics-10545159-519-432.jpg
PSN: peepeebottoms
Pawn: Emma Frost Level 30 Mage
(message deleted)

User Info: AltecGreen

AltecGreen
3 years ago#228
drkazn1 posted...

Emma Frost
Level 30
Mage
Pioneer/Medicant

boom chika wa wa

http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/10500000/Emma-Frost-marvel-comics-10545159-519-432.jpg

I have been playing with your pawn and Benaardwulf's pawn for a bit. We are set to take on Daimon later today. Too bad you have a white gear thing going on since I cannot find anything I can gift that is white. Maybe a Direwolf cape.

User Info: drkazn1

drkazn1
3 years ago#229
AltecGreen posted...
drkazn1 posted...

Emma Frost
Level 30
Mage
Pioneer/Medicant

boom chika wa wa

I have been playing with your pawn and Benaardwulf's pawn for a bit. We are set to take on Daimon later today. Too bad you have a white gear thing going on since I cannot find anything I can gift that is white. Maybe a Direwolf cape.

Hey thanks for the loot man I wrote it on another thread i think u got me 270k RC and 3 BBi items nice bro.

Feedback on her what do you think? Does she buff before you go in? Is it fast casting? I just put attune and articulacy so it might be faster compared when you used her.

How did she do on the daimon runs?

If you dont mind can u PM me i dont check on the boards too often thanks!
PSN: peepeebottoms
Pawn: Emma Frost Level 34 Mage Utilitarian/Challenger

User Info: ReeNoiP

ReeNoiP
3 years ago#230
PSN ReeNoiP_
Pawn: Arya
Level 19 unless she levels up more today
Vocation: Figther

I don't think I want any OP gear (want to keep some challenge), but anything fitting her level would be nice. Especially something nicer looking than that thing around her waist.
---
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. The Newbie Pawn Thread LVL 1-50

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived