Official Pawn Sharing Club #29

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Official Pawn Sharing Club #29

User Info: LycanthropusRex

LycanthropusRex
3 years ago#61
Hey guys, I'd like to join in on this. I followed the spreadsheet link, but I'm a total noob with that kind of stuff and didn't want to screw it up. Seems like there's been some trouble with it lately anyhow.

PSN: VampiricTyrant

Pawn name: Isabella

Pawn vocation and Level: 135 Ranger

Pawn Inclinations: Challenger, Scather, Pioneer

I brought her up as a Fighter and Warrior so she's pretty strong with good augments. I'd appreciate any hires and I will do my best to return the favor. I'm currently messing around BBI, trying to get levels before I take on the 1st Daimon. I look forward to meeting some of your pawns! Good luck out there.
GT: LycanthropusRex

User Info: Cheif_30

Cheif_30
3 years ago#62
644k to Whynot!... I see what to do. Gonna deliver a RC Hiroshima to someone soon
PSN: Cheif_30 === Pawn: Mira 200 Mage
-ALT:Yves_30 === Pawn: Benji 157 Warrior/ Fighter

User Info: BLUcody

BLUcody
3 years ago#63
I live! Updated my pawn and finally doing the main quests.

I have not hired a considerable amount of players from the OPSC, I haven't found anyone within a 20 level range thats active.
PSN: BLUcody | Ciaran (Fighter level 46).

User Info: runnermpls

runnermpls
3 years ago#64
BLUcody posted...

I have not hired a considerable amount of players from the OPSC, I haven't found anyone within a 20 level range thats active.

It gets better as you level up. I had a hard time finding anyone until I hit the 80s, mostly made do with the random vanilla DD pawns that showed up in the Rift. OPSC is a blessing because you don't end up with all the double Guardians floating around out there!

User Info: runnermpls

runnermpls
3 years ago#65
LycanthropusRex posted...
Hey guys, I'd like to join in on this. I followed the spreadsheet link, but I'm a total noob with that kind of stuff and didn't want to screw it up. Seems like there's been some trouble with it lately anyhow.

Pawn name: Isabella

Pawn vocation and Level: 135 Ranger

Pawn Inclinations: Challenger, Scather, Pioneer

I brought her up as a Fighter and Warrior so she's pretty strong with good augments. I'd appreciate any hires and I will do my best to return the favor. I'm currently messing around BBI, trying to get levels before I take on the 1st Daimon. I look forward to meeting some of your pawns! Good luck out there.

I used the information from this post to add you to the spreadsheet, I hope you don't mind. I much rather check the spreadsheet than page through the thread when I am hiring! :)
PSN: Time4Tiddy
Pawn: Sebastian lvl 105 Sorcerer~Mitigator/Utilitarian

User Info: Beyondpower

Beyondpower
3 years ago#66
BLUcody posted...

I started to play again after a long break and made a new character that's currently level 36 alas its a fighter as well so unless you don't mind running two fighters my pawn wouldn't be that good of a pick, it has alright gear though for its level (1.2K strength and decent defense).
PSN: Beyondpowar
Pawn: Ashriel level 36 Fighter

User Info: wayf93

wayf93
3 years ago#67
BLUcody posted...

My mage, Gareth, has been holding his own pretty well if you wanna take him out for a bit - level 58.

And a HUGE thanks to pata and John for getting the spreadsheet lined out. Some people... sheesh.

~~~
Releasing Inzoliah and Anja Sphinx back into the wild here shortly. We had quite the enjoyable weekend - er couple days (my work schedule, and thus my weekends, are odd) - working our way through some more of the storyline and (mostly) tracking down a bunch of Badges of Vows. Slaughtered that nasty ole drake in Devilfire Grove a couple times, too.

Have a wonderful (real) weekend, everyone... I'll be back for more hunting in a few days!
PSN: wayf93 | Pawn: Gareth | Mage | Lv 58+ | Strong, (Mostly) Silent Type

User Info: Karmikazzee

Karmikazzee
3 years ago#68
BLUcody posted...

You see, this is why the spreadsheet is so important! How bout, Sunspiritsiger(#89)lvl 66, Mazzanath(#96)lvl47, Mussurana(#105)lvl47, MagJavs(#131)lvl52, & that's just to name a few! There lot's there around your level, & very easy to find if you use the spreadsheet. This thread & the spreadsheet complement each other wonderfully. If you are concerned about them being active you can tell by the activity stars & if they are posting on here, simple.

It won't be long & you'll be within 20 levels of Jazz, you better hire her then, I'll be watching.............................still watching..............................still watching....................
PSN: Karmikazee / Whynot! lvl 200 sorcerer Dark Arisen
PSN: Karmislazee / Jazz B'caz lvl 86 ranger Dark Arisen

User Info: John_McTrollson

John_McTrollson
3 years ago#69
Camilla takes her panties off for...

The one and only Mr. Big K Karmikazee for 175,909 RC, Bitterblack Gear 3, Sour Ambrosial Meat (5 count), and 5 star ratings (My thanks)
LazzzyLemon for 145,390 RC (Body bag)

Thanks for hiring Camilla. As always, all hires are greatly appreciated.

Camilla is back to being a strider and now has some possession resistance. I completely forgotten that the delta guard provided 45% possession resistance.
PSN: John_McTrollson / Pawn: Ruby (Ranger) YouTube: John_McTrollson
PSN: See spreadsheet / Pawn: Camilla (Strider)

User Info: Karmikazzee

Karmikazzee
3 years ago#70
John_McTrollson posted...
Camilla takes her panties off for...

The one and only Mr. Big K Karmikazee for 175,909 RC, Bitterblack Gear 3, Sour Ambrosial Meat (5 count), and 5 star ratings (My thanks)

There should be a couple of drive by hires to both of your girls from my other acct as well, like the comment says, My thanks John, for all your support on here.
PSN: Karmikazee / Whynot! lvl 200 sorcerer Dark Arisen
PSN: Karmislazee / Jazz B'caz lvl 86 ranger Dark Arisen
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Official Pawn Sharing Club #29

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived