Basic Pawn Hiring & Sharing Faq

• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Basic Pawn Hiring & Sharing Faq

User Info: FANTAMAN4000

FANTAMAN4000
1 year ago#471
PSN is FANTAMAN4000, got a nice warrior pawn named X-L Pepsi. level should be somewhere in the 100s. if anyone wants to take him for a spin, send me a request

User Info: forsworn

forsworn
1 year ago#472
PSN is Soliloquy92, send me a request if anyone wants a 90+ Scather warrior. Name is Karys with the moniker Guile, based her on a character from the book series Lightbringer.

Would love the chance for some Rift Crystals

User Info: Jakaris572

Jakaris572
1 year ago#473
PSN is Jakaris572, lvl 20ish strider for the moment. Running a new game so she'll change vocations a lot.

User Info: ImAbaddon

ImAbaddon
1 year ago#474
In-game name is Abaddon, PSN is HeyPeladilla, my pawn's name is Azrael, lvl 200 Sorcerer (Carrion Mantle/Greaves/Claws, Beowulf's mask, Sanguine Stalk; all Gold Dragonforged). Looking for some knowledge and Bitterblack Armor lvl.3 if it's possible. Thanks for your time, hope you can hire my pawn :)

User Info: V4nish

V4nish
1 year ago#475
PSN is Unborn_Darkness, would really appreciate if someone could take my 120ish Sorcerer out for a run, her name is Player 2.

User Info: Roflwafflewoo

Roflwafflewoo
1 year ago#476
PSN: Roflwafflewoo
I have a lvl 200 pawn sorceress named Mabel that could really use some summons and earn some RC. I'm done with all her gear but now I need all of mine and farming Dark Bishop is becoming a real pain :(

User Info: V4nish

V4nish
1 year ago#477
forsworn posted...
PSN is Soliloquy92, send me a request if anyone wants a 90+ Scather warrior. Name is Karys with the moniker Guile, based her on a character from the book series Lightbringer.

Would love the chance for some Rift Crystals

Just hired Karys, let's see if we can get you some RC!
PSN: Unborn_Darkness
Pawn: Player 2

User Info: Silencerww

Silencerww
1 year ago#478
Hey can you guys help me out. I had to hard reset my ps3 and lost all of my game files and since I was not online when I played this game I lost all of my stuff. I had to start all over :( any way you guys can donate me some gear for my pawn or myself. my psn is silencerwolf my class is magika archer my pawn is fighter/warrior. I will mostly likely be around level 45-55 for the next week. if not then no worries :)

User Info: Silencerww

Silencerww
1 year ago#479
Can you guys please help me out here? I hate having to start over on every game I have. just a few things would be nice. thanks

User Info: Karmikazzee

Karmikazzee
1 year ago#480
Silencerww You should know almost nobody ever reads the posts for hires in this thread. Best bet if you want help is to join the pawn sharing club. The "only" commitment you have to make as a member is to post thanks for the hires you get. You don't have to return every hire you receive and you will find they are a great bunch of people that love helping out others. They'll also help you learn how to make you pawn attract more hires, with the right inclinations, etc.

Also if you need any items or equipment, post what you're looking for in the "Looking for items? Equipment?" thread. Again you'll find people very happy to help and not looking for anything in return.

Long long time ago when I first started looking on this board was very nervous about joining the pawn club, best thing I ever did.
Signature? Oh great, now there's ink all over my keyboard.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Basic Pawn Hiring & Sharing Faq

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Closed