'Motley Crew Week!!" Mar. 25th to Apr. 3rd!!! Be a part of it!!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. 'Motley Crew Week!!" Mar. 25th to Apr. 3rd!!! Be a part of it!!

User Info: Karmikazzee

Karmikazzee
3 years ago#1
In celebration of April 1st & Dragon's Dogma's fantastic gamefaq community, March 25th to April 3rd is now known as "Motley Crew Week." During this time we ask that all gamefaq members that are, or have, played Dragon Dogma(or non-members alike!) dress their pawns in Jesters Motley's during this time. Like it or not this game has been out for a very long time & the boards are slowing down.(It's amazing that it has stayed this busy for so long!!) So lets all have this last big hurrah & paint Gran Soren red!! This is without a doubt one of the best gaming communities there has ever been, or ever will be. So we hope you'll join in & have a laugh with the rest of us. There are no rules & wearing a motley is certainly enough but here are some guidelines most of us will be following.
(Thanks to the_requiem for this!!)

Motley Crew Week will last from 25th March to 3rd of April [PST 23:59 hours] with festivities peaking on 1st of April. During Motley Crew Week all the participants will be following these guidelines:

1. All their pawns [including alts] should be wearing Jester Set. Anyone who still doesn't have access to one should post a request and one will be provided [DFed with Idol-of-all-Mother to GF it]. This should be done for entirety of the week.

2. All the arisens will be renamed to GFaqs0401. This is to let others in rift know when and where to find us.

3. All pawns should be renamed to reflect the theme. Props for creative way to incorporate Feste, Fools, Motley etc. If you're not too comfortable renaming your pawn for entire week, just make sure it is done on 1st of April, at the very least.

4. During the MCW, the participants will only trade/rent/hire with those who are wearing Jester set. If you're from GFaqs and want a member of MCW to give you anything, make sure you're wearing Jester set.

5. MCW participants will actively give Jester Sets to non GFaqs pawns in the rift.

6. If you'll be joining in the festivities, let us know in this thread. Or better, include in your sig and comments of your pawn in OPSC [if member].

Jest playing in the grass!! http://i.imgur.com/B7T8bCT.jpg
psn: Karmikazee / Whynot! lvl 200 sorcerer DA
psn: Karmislazee / Jazz B'caz lvl 90 ranger | psn: Karmi-Kat / Borax Dathik lvl 78 Fighter

Karmikazzee
3 years ago#2
Oh & also see my related bounty for this in the bounty thread!! :)
psn: Karmislazee / Jazz B'caz lvl 90 ranger | psn: Karmi-Kat / Borax Dathik lvl 78 Fighter

User Info: tritiumrain

tritiumrain
3 years ago#3
Feste approves this topic.

http://i.imgur.com/UgMO4A5.jpg
PSN: tritiumrain
PSN: KunXXoichi [DA pawn Kunoichi - Fighter Lv99] http://i.imgur.com/qkNabdv.jpg

User Info: FrooFather

FrooFather
3 years ago#4
Operation "Turn Ishmael into Mrs. Feste" is a kinda successful (she used to live in bangkok). Started a day early. (Started playing again just for this) :p
I am the FrooFather, and I approve this message.
PSN: KJIcemanXiahou

User Info: Misto29

Misto29
3 years ago#5
I'm in but I was curious as to why we need to do name changes on our pawns. I would think that would make it harder to know who's pawn we're running this week.
PSN: Misto29
Pawn: Moon Shadow level 97 ranger

Karmikazzee
3 years ago#6
Misto29 posted...
I'm in but I was curious as to why we need to do name changes on our pawns. I would think that would make it harder to know who's pawn we're running this week.

The idea is that so people that don't frequent gamefaq would know something is going on, & where. I already have had a couple of my non-gamefaq friends ask me what's happening. But don't feel obligated to change your name, if you only want to wear the motley that's just fine. It's about having fun & celebrating our community, not about rules.

Oh, & welcome to our festival FrooFather!
psn: Karmislazee / Jazz B'caz lvl 90 ranger | psn: Karmi-Kat / Borax Dathik lvl 81 Fighter

User Info: CaptainWolf

CaptainWolf
3 years ago#7
Oh-ho! Glad to see this is still going to be a thing.
I'll be dressing for the occasion early to make sure I don't forget, as Dark Souls II continues to ravage my brain. And I'll inevitably forget once it's over, leaving my Pawn dressed in an uncomfortably jolly manner for all eternity.
I once shot an elephant in my pyjamas, now I'm wanted for poaching.
PSN: hellwolf84 - XBL: Hellwolf8400

Karmikazzee
3 years ago#8
Hey the captains back!! We miss you & your great sense of humor!! Thanks for joining in! :)
psn: Karmislazee / Jazz B'caz lvl 90 ranger | psn: Karmi-Kat / Borax Dathik lvl 81 Fighter

User Info: paasky

paasky
3 years ago#9
My both pawns Laura and Lara can now be found from Rift dressed with official red uniforms and yell hurrays for big celebration to start!
PSN: Nasty-Alex | Laura | Sorcerer lvl 80 - please pick her to return favors
PSN: laura-a-t | Lara Croft | Fighter lvl oo

User Info: paasky

paasky
3 years ago#10
Registered OPSC members can now emphasize your participation to MCW (Motley Crew Week) in OPSC spreadsheet ( http://www.opsc.host-ed.me/index.php ) by clicking YES! link for question:

Join Up to Motley Crew Week

Would you like to paint Gransoren RED and celebrate Motley Crew Week with us? YES!

Once clicked, your name will be shown in bold red among a special icon in the spreadsheet and there is no way back until the festival is over. :)

This I hope helps MCW participants to recognize each other and find other of their kind.
PSN: Nasty-Alex | Laura | Sorcerer lvl 80 - please pick her to return favors
PSN: laura-a-t | Lara Croft | Fighter lvl oo
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. 'Motley Crew Week!!" Mar. 25th to Apr. 3rd!!! Be a part of it!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived