Low level pawn sharing

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Low level pawn sharing

User Info: Linird

Linird
3 years ago#11
thanks for the info m_artist200, I'll try to switch around some of her skills and see what works better,I noticed that charge-swing attacks are also really easy to miss when fighting enemies that move about frequently, though is nice with ogres and cyclops.

I will be changing her sometimes to other jobs to get more augments (like Suasion) that I think would be useful to her but mainly I want her to stay as a Warrior.

I picked up Akane and will try to grab others pawn, mainly doing side-quest before following with the main story.
PSN: Linird / Lucina lvl 25-35ish Warrior

User Info: Gregory1987

Gregory1987
3 years ago#12
Picked up Lucina and Trish.They both seem to work out pretty well with Hawk and me! :-) Doing some stuff farming and sidequests atm with them!

Gregory1987
3 years ago#13
So, after playing with Lucina for a couple of hours I dare to say that she does a very good job. The inclination set works well. Same goes for her skills. I for one did not see any skills that she was unable to use. Though that might need a bit more of working with her.

Same goes for Trish. It really is a pleasure to have her with me.

While playing tomorrow I am going to watch both of them a bit more so that I can give you a bit more detailied feedback. :-)

User Info: Kupolicious1216

Kupolicious1216
3 years ago#14
Question, if I hire some of your guys pawns online, then go offline to train against Offline Ur Dragon, will your pawns still get combat knowledge and RC for helping me out offline?
I have strong feet!

User Info: frogwalloper

frogwalloper
3 years ago#15
Kupolicious1216 posted...
will your pawns still get combat knowledge and RC for helping me out offline?

Yes, they will.

User Info: silverburg_023

silverburg_023
3 years ago#16
Gregory1987 posted...
Picked up Lucina and Trish.They both seem to work out pretty well with Hawk and me! :-) Doing some stuff farming and sidequests atm with them!

Thanks for picking Trish up. I'll be hiring your pawn soon as well.
PSN: charles_grey007 | DA pawn Trish - Ranger

User Info: Kupolicious1216

Kupolicious1216
3 years ago#17
Knobody13's pawn, Mia, helped me kill two Ur Dragons. Kudos, your pawn is damn good at staying alive, sent her back to ya with a gift.
I have strong feet!

User Info: silverburg_023

silverburg_023
3 years ago#18
I used Linird's pawn Lucina for awhile. She's pretty good! We went up against a cyclops and as soon as we staggered it, she used a fully charged Arc of Deliverance on it's head! Pretty epic!
PSN: charles_grey007 | DA pawn Trish - Ranger

User Info: daelonduluc

daelonduluc
3 years ago#19
Currently on the hunt for:
Mage w/High Anodyne (trying to keep curatives down to save weight) et al level 45-60 with enough skill and magic to handle gifted L2 or L3 staff
Also need level 45-60 strider, ranger, fighter or warrior to support my sorcerer turned ranger and ranger turned fighter for about 20 levels. Don't have a lot but will try to get good RC and gifts. On the chase of Salvation and Witch Hunt at the moment.
Daelon Duluc - Baron of Misery PSN: sonny062699

Gregory1987
3 years ago#20
Apart from his equipment (which I only upgraded star-wise) I completely reworked Hawked:

Changed his augments (which contain warrior and sorcerer augments now)
Changed his inclinations (First inclination now is pioneer which I want him to have in order to lead the group and encounter enemies first)
Changed his skills (Took away all Shield skills apart from Drums so that he perfect blocks more often and saves stamina for his sword skills which I reduced to the strongest and most useful skills)

Oh, and Hawke reached 50 recently.

I would be grateful if you would test him and give me some feedback on how my tactic works out! :-)
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Low level pawn sharing

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived