Low level pawn sharing

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Low level pawn sharing

User Info: xWeiss

xWeiss
2 years ago#121
Thank you, MadPrinceLuca, for using Wren! The 1,800+ RC is greatly appreciated. :)

I'm still really digging Christa so far. Her gear is fantastic, and she's a superb combatant. I'll be holding onto her a little while longer, but I'll be sure to gift you some cool stuff.
PSN: TheFancyMustache
Pawn: Wren -- Level 18 Ranger

User Info: silverburg_023

silverburg_023
2 years ago#122
I picked up Sparkey's Yurick and MadPrinceLuca's Christa (Suikoden reference by any chance?) for an Everfall run.
PSN: charles_grey007 | DA pawn Trish - Sorcerer

User Info: MadPrinceLuca

MadPrinceLuca
2 years ago#123
Absolutely a Suikoden reference. My favorite JRPG series there!

And thanks for the compliment. I think I updated her at the end of last night, but I was kind of hurrying for dinner followed by wrestling.
PSN ID: Ennara_Calian DD:DA Pawn: Christa lvl 20 (and rising) Ranger

User Info: CRtwenty

CRtwenty
2 years ago#124
Took xWeiss's Wren and MadPrinceLuca's Christa on a little jaunt through the Catacombs.
We also wound up getting ambushed by a Griffin that we took out. A pretty fun trip imo.
"I just came out of a PIE, you swooning harpy! That is totally bat-**** insane!"
PSN ID: CRtwenty Pawn: Garius

User Info: m_artist200

m_artist200
2 years ago#125
Thanks to Sparky for the wakestone; I think you're right thought. I think you might've sent me a wakestone the first time as well and I mistook it for a shard at first.

<_< WHOOPS. Want the second one back?
Slow down, buddy! Just because people can read it doesnt mean it isnt crap! - Kailat777

User Info: xWeiss

xWeiss
2 years ago#126
Thanks again, CRTwenty. Wren managed to land the killing blow on the Griffin when our party reached Bluemoon. 'Twas quite spectacular!

I'll be nabbing Lelianna from TSotP for a bit of mindless leisure. I'm about to hit The Wyrmking's Ring, so wish us luck!
PSN: TheFancyMustache
Pawn: Wren -- Level 36 Ranger

User Info: eolg

eolg
2 years ago#127
wanted to pick up most of you guys but realized i'm too low level ...so I'm picking up Leliana and Wren for for some full ranger party :p
PSN: Astery |Pawn: Ramiel (Lv 45+, currently as: warrior)
PSN: RKwh |Pawn: Ridden (Dead save, please hire Ramiel instead)

User Info: TSotP

TSotP
2 years ago#128
xWeiss posted...
Thanks again, CRTwenty. Wren managed to land the killing blow on the Griffin when our party reached Bluemoon. 'Twas quite spectacular!

I'll be nabbing Lelianna from TSotP for a bit of mindless leisure. I'm about to hit The Wyrmking's Ring, so wish us luck!

feel free to use her as much or as little as you like. She is fairly knowledgeable, and her GR Rusted Bow and skills make her excellent for crown control, even at high level (at least, i would hope so)
PSN: TSotP ~Pawn: Conan -lv178 Fighter, Scath/Pion | | | PSN: QuaziBeattie ~Pawn: Leliana -lv34 [Torpor] Ranger, Chall/Scath/Mit
http://i.imgur.com/ZwkInJu.png

User Info: Maddrave

Maddrave
2 years ago#129
I'd like to rent out my pawn, I just restarted in hopes of making one hell of a tank pawn.

PSN: Maddrave
Pawn: Aegis

Level: 27
Inclinations: Utilitarian/Challenger/Pioneer/Mitigator

Feel free to toss him off a ledge if he performs poorly, but if you do mind telling me what irritated you? xD

I'm also looking for a Ranger pawn with Utilitarian primary for synergy with my pawn, if you know any give me a shout.~

User Info: isaetane

isaetane
2 years ago#130
MadPrinceLuca posted...
Absolutely a Suikoden reference. My favorite JRPG series there!

And thanks for the compliment. I think I updated her at the end of last night, but I was kind of hurrying for dinner followed by wrestling.

No? Really? ??? I have to rent your pawn!!! Suiko is MY game for ever
GT:isaetane /ID :isaeLane/pawn: nakina, original and unchanged recipe since May 2012 copied but never equalled http://i.imgur.com/m3mwQmQ.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Low level pawn sharing

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived