One stop DD:DA info, tips and tricks FAQ

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. One stop DD:DA info, tips and tricks FAQ

User Info: LeidolfVald

LeidolfVald
3 years ago#21
That's insane! Haha but thanks I didn't know golden knight can resurrect silver knights. 10-15 times.
Psn: joe-17- | Rose Nidhogg | fighter | level200 & Psn: yello-23- | Miyako Vlad | Mage | level200 | Psn: Bossaindie | Siegfried | Ranger | level116

User Info: Rion_TKarsa

Rion_TKarsa
3 years ago#22
BTW I found the best way to earn money early on. Every time you climb into the well at Cassardis and back out, the two beasts respawn. Kill 'em. Then do the usual sleeping until its sour.
PSN: Rion_TKarsa; Pawn Name: Rashael.
(edited 3 years ago)

User Info: Falthin

Falthin
3 years ago#23
Does it work if you enter and exit the rift stone like the crows at the abby ?
PSN Durzo54Blint - DA pawn: Catti-Brie (Strider),,, PSN V1r1d1ana - DA pawn: Snowflake (Sorceror),,,, PSN Azurite_Fire - DA pawn: River ( low level fun )

Rion_TKarsa
3 years ago#24
Falthin posted...
Does it work if you enter and exit the rift stone like the crows at the abby ?

I dunno, but I will find out.

Rion_TKarsa
3 years ago#25
They do.

Rion_TKarsa
2 years ago#26
I'm sure that many people already know this, butin post-Daimon Forgotten City the path leading to the boss is guarded by three living armors. LA's don't active until approached or attacked, so if you have a projectile attack, you can lure them out one by one.

User Info: frogwalloper

frogwalloper
2 years ago#27
Gift Ideas

Looking for gift ideas? The Gransys Gift Giving Guide has ideas for everyone, and is a handy guide for farming and crafting certain rare items.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/684236-dragons-dogma-dark-arisen/70729530

Quick Tip: Tired of carrying those heavy Wakestones? Let your pawns carry them for you. If you perish, they'll still activate even if the pawn is losing consciousness.

User Info: the_requiem

the_requiem
2 years ago#28
I think I mentioned this in the StriderRanger thread but applies to all classes. For lower level pawns, use DFed versions of Rusted/Oil weapons [I prefer rusted]. They can't carry higher level weapons and they may not be setup perfectly for high DPS, so that Torpor will be better use for them. So, equip Armor for survivability and resistances and weapons to apply debuffing status effects.
the_requiem | wreck_em | Nemo | 200 | Fighter - http://wreckdem.imgur.com/
the_requiem | wreck_gow | Arya | 51 | Ranger

User Info: Illnesssss

Illnesssss
2 years ago#29
Darkness Element

Maelstrom can be used to move the metal golem amulets around as you desire.

The Dark Bishop, Maneaters, and Sirens are highly susceptible to darkness damage.
"When the shades of night are falling...comes a fellow everyone knows...It's the old dope peddler...spreading joy wherever he goes..."

User Info: isaetane

isaetane
2 years ago#30
frogwalloper posted...
Many players return to a rift stone after losing a pawn. They rehire and release the lost pawn with 5/5/5 ratings. This does not in fact delete the 3/3/3 ratings that will be uploaded to the server upon resting. It merely hides them from the pawn’s owner. (credit: Karathrax; GAMERKS).

Ah Lol! old memories ! I remember this night ! I spent a whole night to kill my friend's pawns in all manners I could ,just to prove to Kara that "no, we aren't in a MMORPG the died pawn doesn't come back home as soon as you enter in the rift, if you rerent him and release before to sleep the owner can't see the 3*"
(the credit is nice ! lol)
GT:isaetane/ID:isaeLane/pawn:nakina, unchanged recipe since May 2012 copied by an idiot but never equaled https://game.capcom.com/dragonsdogma/en/m24914.html
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. One stop DD:DA info, tips and tricks FAQ

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.