The Betwixt & Between Pub & Coffee House Has Appeared On the Other Side

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. The Betwixt & Between Pub & Coffee House Has Appeared On the Other Side

User Info: frogwalloper

frogwalloper
3 years ago#11
Ha!!!

You have no idea how stalled I was for inspiration, Id, 'til Gawain and Eclair walked through that door. Your entrance rocked! I've still got that tune stuck in my head - got some techno-bebop going in the background - time for some IMMOLATION!!!

User Info: Jules_McGrules

Jules_McGrules
3 years ago#12
Bumping this again because reasons.

You guys are missing out on some entertaining s***. :)
Ser Bruno Level 200 Fighter PSN Jules_McGrules2, Shondra Level 200 Strider PSN Jules_McGrules3, Ser Johann Level <150 Warrior/Fighter PSN joolsmacgrools

User Info: _ard

_ard
3 years ago#13
Yes I was. Just my luck it ends right before I return home. Part two when?
PSN ardpsiko | Calista L200 Fighter http://i.imgur.com/yjLtOZP.jpg (by YoruPoru)
Pics: http://bit.ly/1klmfr4 | videos: http://bit.ly/1vMnmZ6

User Info: Id-in-use

Id-in-use
3 years ago#14
Great to see you back soon Ard! And Frog! I have been contemplating just what and how and who for days, but RL got in the way! I'll try to shoot in some giggles before end (including Icelandic/Nord language between Johann and Eclair..and Eclair's and Apollo's quest for a quiet corner for....well...themselves), but you may be darn certain this has to continue! It's just too brilliant!

To anyone who hasn't been over and read Frogs, coolfire's, Jules' and others hilarious and brilliant writings, head over there now! Link in Frog's first post and just keep turning pages! Awesome Epicness! Epic Awesomeness!

I add this so you get a feel for how the party is going! Gawain and Eclair are ecstatic! They love it!

http://youtu.be/6K0iUo5nDY0
PSN: Id-in-use | Eclair | Lvl 200 Strider

User Info: frogwalloper

frogwalloper
3 years ago#15
@_ard Welcome back!
@ Id no quiet corner for those two – it’s off to the dance floor! I’ll leave the music in your capable hands. Gawain’s in charge of the vocals, and you know her best!

User Info: Karmikazzee

Karmikazzee
3 years ago#16
[Quietly opens door and sticks head into peak]

Breaks into belly busting laughter causing him to spit his scotch all over the killing floor!

[Closes door and leaves, still chuckling fiercely while heading to refill scotch glass]
psn: Karmikazee / Whynot! lvl 200 sorcerer | psn: Karmislazee / Jazz B'caz lvl 100 ranger
psn: Karmi-Kat / Borax Dathik lvl 200 Fighter(magic weapons)

Jules_McGrules
3 years ago#17
^ Karmi, Johann fully expects to see Borax at the next get together! X)
Ser Bruno Level 200 Fighter PSN Jules_McGrules2, Shondra Level 200 Strider PSN Jules_McGrules3, Ser Johann Level <150 Warrior/Fighter PSN joolsmacgrools

User Info: Mashiyyat

Mashiyyat
3 years ago#18
Im sad I missed halloween shenanigans got the game at end of month and had to work that night.

I should make a third account and have a santa pawn ready for christmas...

I expect many cockatrice slaying for thanksgiving :-O

Jules_McGrules
3 years ago#19
Don't do like me and make more then three, it becomes a little much to manage! :0
I am very fond of all of my pawns, however. X)
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. The Betwixt & Between Pub & Coffee House Has Appeared On the Other Side

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived