Anyone play this game in Italian?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Anyone play this game in Italian?

User Info: namelessperson5

namelessperson5
3 years ago#1
Or Spanish?? Or any other available language?? Just curious :P
"What's a maige??"
-Anonymous

User Info: GAMERKS

GAMERKS
3 years ago#2
i play on xbox in german language but on PS3 in english. i'm in the OPSC clup and its easier playing in english rather than translating everything when posting my thank you's.
i enjoy playing in my main language but thats okay. some translations sounds weird and i can imagine that people said "wth, types that guy lol =D

i think most people here have english as main language but there are a few from germany, japan, sweden, norway... multi-culti
GT/PSN RohrGamer, Pawn Nicki OPSC http://goo.gl/bXDywy (by YoruPoru)
PSN Micster1975, Pawn sheryll OPSC http://goo.gl/UiglNm (by YoruPoru)

namelessperson5
3 years ago#3
Lol cool :3 my main language is English, but since I know Spanish and Italian, i like to play the game in those languages to switch things up a little xD
"What's a maige??"
-Anonymous

User Info: William_Boone

William_Boone
3 years ago#4
I play my game in spanish as it is my main language here in Puerto Rico... but this game is only in english, at least in audio... but i loved when i got Resident Evil Revelations on 3DS and i was able to enjoy the story and all the gameplay in spanish! it was an incredible experience!!

I hope Capcom makes Dragons Dogma 2 also like that, in spanish too... cause it was great to play RE 6 also in spanish! I wonder if Dragons Age Inquisition could just be too big for it having audio in spanish... i know PS4 is capable of that, but i wonder if it is just too much work to have them do it...???
PSN: William_Boone / Sabine / Fighter Lv 74
PSN: The__Shadow7 / Marie / Mage lv 48 (This can change cause i have been playing, as always work in progress!)

User Info: GAMERKS

GAMERKS
3 years ago#5
William_Boone posted...
I play my game in spanish as it is my main language here in Puerto Rico... but this game is only in english, at least in audio... but i loved when i got Resident Evil Revelations on 3DS and i was able to enjoy the story and all the gameplay in spanish! it was an incredible experience!!

I hope Capcom makes Dragons Dogma 2 also like that, in spanish too... cause it was great to play RE 6 also in spanish! I wonder if Dragons Age Inquisition could just be too big for it having audio in spanish... i know PS4 is capable of that, but i wonder if it is just too much work to have them do it...???

i dont know about spanish language but there are tons of games with german text and voices. DD isnt a AAA tiltle hence they dont spend time/money making big effort hiring actors to translate everything.

DA inquisition, i pre ordered for my xbone has german actor's like the 2 previous DA games. in most cases are the original actors the best and many plays in english (some games are located and language cant be selected) but skyrim is the exception, where the german actors are on par or even better as the english voices. the khajiit sounds amazing in german =D
COD games (since COD4) are always located with terrible voice actor's and many imported the UK version to enjoy the original and very good voices.
GT/PSN RohrGamer, Pawn Nicki OPSC http://goo.gl/bXDywy (by YoruPoru)
PSN Micster1975, Pawn sheryll OPSC http://goo.gl/UiglNm (by YoruPoru)

User Info: lezardthewizard

lezardthewizard
3 years ago#6
Err i play the game on spanish ^_^
But, even when my mother tong is spanish, i hate the games on spanish (voices) i like to play them with either english or japanese voices and spanish options and the likes.
[1779-2186-9788] [IGN: lezard] [TSV is 0032 ] [HA List http://tinyurl.com/oocqfj2]
Foveroula's PawnShop Employee - Ditto Conga Danced: 125

namelessperson5
3 years ago#7
William_Boone posted...

If you want games that the audio is also in spanish, try Skyrim and Diablo 3 :) i play those in spanish too :P
"What's a maige??"
-Anonymous
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Anyone play this game in Italian?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived