Renting Issues

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Sparkey528

Sparkey528
3 years ago#1
So it appears that some players have been unhappy with me and how I rent, or claim the all I do is beg for item. So I apologize for any misconceptions, I do play this game as much as I can and I understand that I can't give much to higher player, I can't give high amount of rc or that I forget to pay players back, I will work on that I understand I have been bad at it. I do rent pawns just not as much as I should and sometimes I hold onto them for days and even then the pawn I rent has hardly any accumulated rift crystal. That's why I try not to rent pawns because I can't pay them back as much. As for me begging for items I admit it earlier on when I first joined I did. I have been trying to be better and I do suggest trades, in which very generous people ask for nothing back. If you receive a smaller item then often times it is to cover up the fact that your pawn died. I will work on being a better player in this game, and I hope we can tie up any misconceptions that anyone has, feel free to comment on what you want me to improve on. Thank you and goodnight
Psn Sparkey5280 Pawn Yurick Fighter/Warrior He is a Mitigator/Challenger. Level 96 or so.

User Info: Evil_Sandwich

Evil_Sandwich
3 years ago#2
I usually just reload if my rented pawns die so they don't get the lame 3 stars

if mine dies I could care less lol...
3DS Friend Code: 1349 - 6994 - 1555
Friend Safari Poison: Kakuna, Ariados, and Muk; PSN: FatSabreToothCat; Pawn: Mistwalker (level 200 Sorceress)

User Info: Forum_Pirate

Forum_Pirate
3 years ago#3
You can just re hire them without resting and release them with more. I don't think the first one counts that way.

Sparkey528
3 years ago#4
Yeah I'll start either reloading or rehire and release without sleeping although I use the inn alot.
Psn Sparkey5280 Pawn Yurick Fighter/Warrior He is a Mitigator/Challenger. Level 112
Sometimes I am a bit slow on updating my level. I apologize.

User Info: GAMERKS

GAMERKS
3 years ago#5
i see how you plays the game. level 94-96 for 4+ weeks but yeah, you farms cursed dragons and stuff lol. i dont use your pawn anymore, kicked you (good decision) and thank you for the 0 RC rent in return for my high RC, 5x level 3 gears rent and not giving properly credit in the OPSC clup ! pathetic.
that was not the first time !!. people should use active generous players and not not begger that begs for every simple item in the game but yeah, you cant get it when you dont plays the game!

yes, i'm fed up with you and everybody should know that. why are you in the clup? getting free rents? i cant find a single post that anyone gives you credit to use there pawns, except meaningless 0 RC rents.
people like you ruined the clup for me and considering leaving it !! because i rent to much "wrong" pawns insteed using pawns that appreciate and need the rents, gifts and much more the knowledge i give lots of young pawns!

just lol after reading this post, you innocent victim :P i dont like posting stuff like this public but people should know about some people's attention and "using" other people and there generousity !
bye
GT/PSN RohrGamer, Pawn Nicki OPSC http://goo.gl/bXDywy (by YoruPoru)
PSN Micster1975, Pawn sheryll OPSC http://goo.gl/04YsqQ (by YoruPoru)

User Info: brkbrkbr

brkbrkbr
3 years ago#6
imo: It's your game and play the way you like it. If you like keeping pawns for days - just keep them. Don't care much about RC's or gifts. Most of the high levels players have tons of RC's and stuffs. If you like to thank somebody for the rent just take his/her pawn for a ride and send back with 5* and some simple gift (ferrystone or spring water or greenwarisch or mushroom or periapts or throwables or other easy to get thing or just something you don't need :)
About asking for free stuff - the worst thing you can expect is to... get nothing =D
Playing should be fun for you, so play how you like and have fun.
PSN: brkbrkbrk / Pawn: Viper - warrior 200
PSN: brkbrkbrk2 / Pawn: Vic - ranger ~140

User Info: Jules_McGrules

Jules_McGrules
3 years ago#7
It wouldn't hurt to try and return some meaningful rc rents when you're able, but don't misunderstand. I know how it can be. xD
Ser Bruno Level 200 Fighter PSN Jules_McGrules2, Shondra Level 200 Strider PSN Jules_McGrules3, Ser Johann Level <150 Warrior/Fighter PSN joolsmacgrools

User Info: Mashiyyat

Mashiyyat
3 years ago#8
How do you give rc?

>_>

User Info: Jules_McGrules

Jules_McGrules
3 years ago#9
Rent pawns, kill stuff. 10% of gained xp is given to rented pawns as rc. Variations in levels also have an effect.
Ser Bruno Level 200 Fighter PSN Jules_McGrules2, Shondra Level 200 Strider PSN Jules_McGrules3, Ser Johann Level <150 Warrior/Fighter PSN joolsmacgrools

Sparkey528
3 years ago#10
brkbrkbr posted...
It's your game and play the way you like it. If you like keeping pawns for days - just keep them. Don't care much about RC's or gifts. Most of the high levels players have tons of RC's and stuffs. If you like to thank somebody for the rent just take his/her pawn for a ride and send back with 5* and some simple gift (ferrystone or spring water or greenwarisch or mushroom or periapts or throwables or other easy to get thing or just something you don't need :)
About asking for free stuff - the worst thing you can expect is to... get nothing =D
Playing should be fun for you, so play how you like and have fun.

Yeah that's true. I have been giving out consumables rather than materials. At the very least they can be used.

GAMERKS posted...
w you plays the game. level 94-96 for 4+ weeks but yeah, you farms cursed dragons and stuff lol. i dont use your pawn anymore, kicked you (good decision) and thank you for the 0 RC rent in return for my high RC, 5x level 3 gears rent and not giving properly credit in the OPSC clup ! pathetic.
that was not the first time !!. people should use active generous players and not not begger that begs for every simple item in the game but yeah, you cant get it when you dont plays the game!

yes, i'm fed up with you and everybody should know that. why are you in the clup? getting free rents? i cant find a single post that anyone gives you credit to use there pawns, except meaningless 0 RC rents.
people like you ruined the clup for me and considering leaving it !! because i rent to much "wrong" pawns insteed using pawns that appreciate and need the rents, gifts and much more the knowledge i give lots of young pawns!

just lol after reading this post, you innocent victim :P i dont like posting stuff like this public but people should know about some people's attention and "using" other people and there generousity !
bye
---

I've been leveling up, it has NOT be 4+weeks, maybe a week tops. I just forget to update it on gamefaqs, well I have your pawn so I'll finish grinding up the last rift crystal for sheryll, and be on my way. I do appreciate you gifts, and I don't see how I didn't put you properly credit in the OPSC club. So I will go reput it. I won't bother trying to get along with you, however I already started getting rc for your pawn, no reason not to continue. Thank you and Good Night.
Psn Sparkey5280 Pawn Yurick Fighter/Warrior He is a Mitigator/Challenger. Level 112
Sometimes I am a bit slow on updating my level. I apologize.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived