Official Pawn Sharing Club #155

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Official Pawn Sharing Club #155

User Info: Twizted_Jedi

Twizted_Jedi
3 months ago#171
Falthin posted...
Snowflake has just waved goodbye to Sansa and Jade after playing with some Gazers , Direwolves ( Jade ) and Saurians ( Sansa ).

She's had a busy day today

And now she's received another hire from..

PSN: Drunken-Viking13 ( Pawn: Nova ) for 733,470 rc, BBG3, 5/5/5* and " Excelled in all regards ".
Thank you very much - she only waved goodbye to Nova this afternoon after adventuring along with Morrigan

I almost don't wanna tell you this but she returned from a Hire right before yours with 3rd * So all of that grinding you did got it for sure cuz I was nowhere near it . Thanks for all your help buddy , And Gazers !! For some reason I thought the KC on those was lik 10 - 15 .. Its friggin 30 !!! Man i gotta start remembering to go in that dump !! BTW I just realized I never sent FRs to you somehow ! :/ Please don't take it personally its a pattern
with me and my cranial rectumitus .. Anyway got some funny snapshots of the girls to send you .
Twizted_Jedi Rayne 36 Mage/ Twizted_Jedi2 Jade 200 Ranger / DRUNKEN-VIKING13 Nova 200 sorcerer / THUNDERGOD_72 Aria 200 strider / N7-Warden Athena 200 fighter

Twizted_Jedi
3 months ago#172
@Falthin ..

Just found out that the person that popped the dire star was an alt of ZODIAC524 they just PMd me, So in case you guys get a generous grinding visit from ECWCS1 its Our Honorary member ZODIAC524 .
Twizted_Jedi Rayne 36 Mage/ Twizted_Jedi2 Jade 200 Ranger / DRUNKEN-VIKING13 Nova 200 sorcerer / THUNDERGOD_72 Aria 200 strider / N7-Warden Athena 200 fighter

User Info: Wicked1_4saken

Wicked1_4saken
3 months ago#173
@Falthin

I am sorry at the time you done it i didnt know it was you but now i know i will acknowledge it.and i took her offline for a bit because i was fixing something on her but i will update her and she will be a bit better this time.
Psn: Wicked1_4saken Pawn Morrigan Lvl 19 sorcerer primary Utilitarian secondary Challenger

User Info: Ko644odox

Ko644odox
3 months ago#174
Celestine thanks...

Victory; PSN: DRUNKEN-VIKING13 for 283k RC, a Salomets Secret, Death knowledge and a 5/5/5 rating with a all the best to you comment which i can say right back.

And Idris; PSN: BleedingProphet for 240k RC, a Pilgrims Charm, lots of saurian knowledge, x1 unknown foe, a 5/5/5 rating and a exceeded all expectations comment. Thanks, i'm glad that she is somewhat useful^^.

---

Good heavens, defeated Daimon for the first time right now with Chloe and Valeria, what a fight. Chloe was great as a distraction and climber and Valeria was a great healer.
Died probably 10 times when he only had 3 bars left... his casting was just the pure apocalype. Definitely the hardest enemy in the whole game, that moveset is just OP as hell.

Well then... road to 200 now :D
PSN: Ko644odox | Pawn: Celestine, Lvl 170 | Sorcerer | Challenger/Mitigator/Utilitarian

User Info: Falthin

Falthin
3 months ago#175
Twizted_Jedi posted...

I almost don't wanna tell you this but she returned from a Hire right before yours with 3rd *

*Sigh* yeah that's just my luck. If we'd known he was working on it I could have taken a different pawn.

BTW I just realized I never sent FRs to you somehow ! :/ Please don't take it personally its a pattern
with me and my cranial rectumitus

No worries, I have your pawns faved and yours are lv 200 anyway so it doesn't really matter.
PSN Durzo54Blint - Catti-Brie
PSN V1r1d1ana - Snowflake ,

Twizted_Jedi
3 months ago#176
Jade thanks...

Honorary OPSC Member ECWCS1 ...for ... 22,148 RC .. a Trophy Direwolf Pelt .. 5/5/5 rating ... " Was an invaluable asset " comment and 3rd * on Direwolves . Thank you so much my friend.. I'm sure I speak for everyone here when I tell you that we hold you in the Highest Regard . All the best to you my friend .

Falthin , V1r1d1ana and the Ever adorable Snowflake for 168,714 RC A Trophy Direwolf Pelt .. and a Voilet carapace ... 5/5/5 rating and " Has an entrancing allure " winky ;) .

Wait a minute ! It just hit me , your messing with us aren't you ! ? Your ZODIAC/ECWCS1 !!! Your'e sitting around in Gene simmons KISS makeup , With two Japanese Accts and playing Mr. Anonymous . All the while secretly filling everyone's bestiary with your wiley wiley ways !!! How did I not see it before The same beasts getting hunted !! The ones in place of i's . !!! Oh your a crafty one But I'm onto you Mister !!!

uh ... ok ..admittedly that made more sense in my head ... But Your Suspect !!!

Just kidding thanks a million for all your help buddy .

User Info: smokelurchbuds

smokelurchbuds
3 months ago#177
Chloe has had the pleasure of working along side Ko644odox. She returned with some Spring Water and a lovely 105,445 RC. Thank you kindly!
PSN: LurchSkywalker Pawn ID: Chloe Vocation: Ranger Level 125+

Wicked1_4saken
3 months ago#178
Morrogan and i would like to thank:

PSN: JigOfLife RC: 42,491 gifts: Rusted Archistaff BBN Lv3 Foe Knowledge an unfamiliar foe x5 area knowledge : Gransys, An unfamiliar location, x1 5/5/5 Comment all the best to you

Thank you so much

V1r1d1ana RC: 216,305 gifts: Wakestone Foe knowledge: An unfamiliar foe x1 Area Knowledge: Gransys, Cassardis, Gran soren, 5/5/5 Comment all the best to you

All the best to you as well.

PSN: Ko644odox RC: 112,566, gifts: Liquid Vim Foe knowledge: Skeletons, Skeleton knights, Undead, Stout Undead, Undead Warriors, Phantoms, Skeleton Mages, Chimeras, Hydras, Evil eyes, An unfamiliar foe x27 5/5/5 Comment: All the best to you

I am sure Morrigan had fun with you

PSN: DRUNKEN-VIKING13 RC: 304,735 gifts: BBG lv1, BBG lv3, Foe Knowledge: Saurians, AN unfamiliar foe x6, Area Knowledge: Cassardis, An unfamiliar location x1 5/5/5 Comment: Has a compelling mystique

Morrigan blushes and she said thank you so muchj.

Ok Morrigan is back online with sinew and she should be good to go til i put her back to training again lol and thank you again i will hire pawns as i go sorry if it takes me a while....
Psn: Wicked1_4saken Pawn Morrigan Lvl 19 sorcerer primary Utilitarian secondary Challenger

Wicked1_4saken
3 months ago#179
Oh and i made the changes but i am having trouble fining one pawns owner on the list.... why cant i find Catti-Brie owner O_O.
Psn: Wicked1_4saken Pawn Morrigan Lvl 26 sorcerer primary Utilitarian secondary Challenger

Wicked1_4saken
3 months ago#180
Nevermind I figured it out...... @Falthin why couldn't I find you for some odd reason on the list?
Psn: Wicked1_4saken Pawn Morrigan Lvl 26 sorcerer primary Utilitarian secondary Challenger
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Official Pawn Sharing Club #155

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived