Official Pawn Sharing Club #158

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Official Pawn Sharing Club #158

User Info: Morvoni

Morvoni
1 month ago#11
prophet posted...
Oh no, sorry @Morvoni but Idris was reincarnated, then suffered corruption from a power outage. My only backup was at level 50. I was seriously bummed. I'll revive him in the future, since I have the full-knowledge pawn sitting in that account, he just needs some powerleveling and equipment.

lol Twizted, that's a spot-on summary. First I have to get my money refunded to buy the replacement... they better hurry or I'm breaking out the duct tape.

What a loss...

Well least I know what happened, thanks.
Troll: A Cheeky,Tough-Talking Internerd; utilizing disruptive antics to fuel its Anti-Social Dysfunctionalism. On Internerd Bravery-Anon

User Info: Twizted_Jedi

Twizted_Jedi
1 month ago#12
prophet posted...
lol Twizted, that's a spot-on summary. First I have to get my money refunded to buy the replacement... they better hurry or I'm breaking out the duct tape.

Lol , See I knew that ping would work !

Those refunds are always about as fun as a good curb stomping , Hope you get your money back soon buddy .

How is there nothing on the Internet about those faulty Sony controllers ? We bought probably 4 or 5 and they all had the same problem and its still happening .
Twizted_Jedi Rayne 36 Mage / Twizted_Jedi2 Jade / Twizted_Jedi3 Anastasia / DRUNKEN-VIKING13 Nova / THUNDERGOD_72 Aria / N7-Warden Athena. Info on OPSC site .

Twizted_Jedi
1 month ago#13
Morvoni posted...
My PSN is Morvoni just in case you want to look her up. Lvl 200 Scather, Mitigator, Pioneer, with hybrid weaps.

I'll give her a look soon .. I do love Fighters especially with those inclinations in the top 3 :)
Twizted_Jedi Rayne 36 Mage / Twizted_Jedi2 Jade / Twizted_Jedi3 Anastasia / DRUNKEN-VIKING13 Nova / THUNDERGOD_72 Aria / N7-Warden Athena. Info on OPSC site .

User Info: DirtyBaz

DirtyBaz
1 month ago#14
Hello everyone how are you all doing in PS3 land? I'm not here to report my return (just yet) but I do have an interesting curio.

This was posted in the PS4 OPSC thread and it's a legit post.

Job610 posted...
Been off/on at strange hours, illness, but Sylkan will now thank:

Non-OPSC -

siegfridjei / 9,497 RC / Liftstone / 3 x 5 star
Voidless_point / 24,560 RC / 3 x 3 star
fish-tanker / 47,923 RC / Beast-steak / 4-5-5 star / Employed skills masterfully
Bagumodi / 88,818 RC / Drake’s Tear (Thank you kindly!) / 3 x 5 star
Mediator3470 / 21,540 RC / body bag ?

These came through with their PSN ID’s blocked or possibly dropped by connection probs? Don’t know, but I did write down the pawn names:

Jade (Twizted_Jedi2) ? / 35,910 RC / Apple / 3 x 5 star
Kaladin / 9,095 RC / Veteran’s Periapt! / 3 x 5 star
Skydawn 33,683 RC / Conquerer’s Periapt / 3 x 5 star

I've put the important bit in bold. How the fudge does a PS4 acct hire a PS3 acct? What is going on here?
Could @Twizted_Jedi confirm the hire, can you hire them again?

Sorry if this out of place or if it breaches rules on cross posting but I thought it was interesting enough to share, there could be spooky goings on at Capcom.
Pawns - Skull Sniper(Bivage), Selene(EgaviB), Sophitia(Egavi13)
Dogmatography - http://game.capcom.com/dragonsdogma/en/screenshot-m35047.html

User Info: Gundam_God

Gundam_God
1 month ago#15
Robin and I extend our thanks once again to:

OPSC member(s) ...

- @Darth-Simous | Darth-Secundus (pawn Deianira) for 844,030 RC, Bone Lantern, Scythe Shard, 5/5/5 ratings and I'd have your pawn again!

Thank you Darth for the hire and comments. I haven't played much the last few days so i've released and re-hired Deianira as we've not yet smacked enough mobs around.

Also swapped out Ritz for Morrigan.
Kenshin1985 / Robin / 200 / Ranger

Twizted_Jedi
1 month ago#16
DirtyBaz posted...

I've put the important bit in bold. How the fudge does a PS4 acct hire a PS3 acct? What is going on here?
Could @Twizted_Jedi confirm the hire, can you hire them again?

Sorry if this out of place or if it breaches rules on cross posting but I thought it was interesting enough to share, there could be spooky goings on at Capcom.

Brother, if there are rules on cross posting then I don't know about them XD . Besides you know were always happy to here from you . I Don't have a record of hiring a pawn by that name buddy . I did see another Jade on the PS4 OPSC list , Probably what happened .

Just for Sh#ts n Giggles though whats their PSN ? Might as well go the distance n try it ! :D

Morvoni
1 month ago#17
Would it really be a stretch codewise to accomplish PS3-PS4 pawn compatability? I can't imagine there would be much difference in overall pawn info. I mean it's not like they revamped the stat system. I'm not pushing for it or anything, just wondering if anyone could explain why it would or wouldn't be easy to do.

Edit: Regardless PS3 vers is just as fun as ever, only way I'd bump up to PS4 is if my PS3 blows up, but my old fatty still seems to be going strong. I don't even think I'd complain if my fatty broke down now. It's been 8 years with a ton of gaming mileage.
Troll: A Cheeky,Tough-Talking Internerd; utilizing disruptive antics to fuel its Anti-Social Dysfunctionalism. On Internerd Bravery-Anon

Twizted_Jedi
1 month ago#18
Morvoni posted...
Would it really be a stretch codewise to accomplish PS3-PS4 pawn compatability? I can't imagine there would be much difference in overall pawn info. I mean it's not like they revamped the stat system. I'm not pushing for it or anything, just wondering if anyone could explain why it would or wouldn't be easy to do.

No Idea , But if anything takes more than minimal effort you can bet Capcom wont try it.

Morvoni
1 month ago#19
Twizted_Jedi posted...
Morvoni posted...

No Idea , But if anything takes more than minimal effort you can bet Capcom wont try it.

/Cackle Nuff said

Twizted_Jedi
1 month ago#20
Ok so now that Deianira is finally out and crushing BBI and Gransys its time to start thanking my boy Darth-Simous for all the contributions to the Twizted Sizters . I'm gonna do like 5 or 6 at a time over several days so I don't take up 10 friggin pages .

First Darth's Main Squeeze Athena thanks my lovely niece the Towering Inferno of Smoldering Sliver Haired Hotness herself . Danika For 322,110 RC a Blessed Flower ... a BBIG3 ..BBIW3 .. 11x BBIA3s ( Good God Dude ! ) .. a Vile Wakestone ..all 5/5/5 ratings .. and his oh so smooth comment " I pray we meet again " because she's " Simply perfect " ! Get a friggin room bro ! XD

Now for Secundus ( Darth 2 )..

Aria , Athena , Anastasia , Nova , Jade and Rayne all thank my Semi Newbie Niece Lovely Deianira And Mama Alcmene . All of the Twizted Sizters are proud to share the journey with you. I'm gonna go backwards from most recent to her very first hire cuz .. I'm Twizted XD

Aria received ...265,672 RC Liquid Vim , Salubrious Brew , Black Crystal 5/5/5 and Aria's favorite comment " Was Our Finest Warrior " . * Holds her daggers across her heart in salute *

Athena received ...946,807 RC , a Pretty Stone 5/5/5 rating and smooth comment " I pray we meet again " * Blows a kiss and sends a Wink ;) *

Anastasia received ... an RC BOMB a BBIG3 ..5/5/5 rating and Highest Praise " Is Simply Perfect " . * Blushes slightly ..then sends Hugs *

Nova received... 840,000 RC a Scythe Shard , Bone Lantern , 5/5/5 rating and Winky ;) " Has a Compelling Mystique " * Blushes slightly .. Then bows her head *

Jade received.. 840,000 RC a Scythe Shard , Bone Lantern 5/5/5 rating and Winky ;) " Has an entrancing allure " * Looks for Athena to make sure the coast is clear .. Then sends a wink ;) *

Rayne received.. 850,512 RC a Scythe Shard 5/5/5 rating and Fine Compliment " Is adorable beyond words ". * Also looks for Athena to make sure she didn't catch that winky you threw at Jade... Then when she sees the coast is clear lets out a sigh of relief and sends Hugs *

All jokes aside brother .. You are a friggin beast ! I could not ask for a better buddy or finer pawns to share my time on this game . It's great to finally be able to repay some of the kindness you have always shown all of my girls and I look forward to seeing Deia into full knowledge .

I'm gonna get back to doing just that . May the force be with you .
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Official Pawn Sharing Club #158

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived