I feel like I've ruined the Everfall for myself.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. I feel like I've ruined the Everfall for myself.

User Info: Mysticall_Tryne

Mysticall_Tryne
3 weeks ago#1
Ive spent about 90% of my time playing on my current arisen in the BBI. From lvl 19-156. I just now got around to beating Grigori and am currently finding the Everfall to be highly lackluster in comparison. Should I just keep running BBI or should I still try to run Everfall?

User Info: AliceUnchained

AliceUnchained
2 weeks ago#2
Mysticall_Tryne posted...
Ive spent about 90% of my time playing on my current arisen in the BBI. From lvl 19-156. I just now got around to beating Grigori and am currently finding the Everfall to be highly lackluster in comparison. Should I just keep running BBI or should I still try to run Everfall?

I understand, the Everfall is very underwhelming after experiencing BBI. I'd check the Everfall section of the DD:DA wiki to see if there's any particular equips you may want to farm, and possibly stock up on some wakestones. Defeating the offline Ur-Dragon will net you 20 wakestones and one of 3 holy enchanted weapons that are useful. Also, if you are worried about your pawn's bestiary knowledge you may want to concentrate on hunting any beasts that are Everfall exclusive.

Here's some links:
http://dragonsdogma.wikia.com/wiki/The_Everfall_(Post-Dragon)
http://dragonsdogma.wikia.com/wiki/Ur-Dragon_(offline)

Happy gaming. :)
My only active pawn atm is Hildr at AliceUnchained8
yunabug18 and AliceUnchained4/5/7/9/0 are my inactive DD:DA accts.

User Info: Mysticall_Tryne

Mysticall_Tryne
2 weeks ago#3
Thank you, I'll try to get to UR at the very least. He's got some interesting drops.
PSN: Mystic_Trine Arisen name: Gryndll
Pawns name: Granz Level 158 Strider
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. I feel like I've ruined the Everfall for myself.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived