Official Pawn Sharing Club #159

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Official Pawn Sharing Club #159

User Info: Shekhar79

Shekhar79
2 weeks ago#11
Twizted_Jedi posted...
Long " thank you " posts and sore typing fingers are the price you pay for being so helpful buddy !

True that but don't forget the return thank you's as well...in words and return hires! Not to mention both your popularities!!

@Darth-Simous, I love the Cursed Dragon mate,,, great mechanics and always a great fight! What would you say if I told you that I DForged through him "A set of prisoners outfit" for s***s & giggles...The one that you wear when being thrown into the dungeon? <Eyes rolling> ...xD
PSN: Shekhar79 | Arisen name : Penetrator | Pawn : Femme_Fury (Building her up)
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: Twizted_Jedi

Twizted_Jedi
2 weeks ago#12
Shekhar79 posted...
Twizted_Jedi posted...
Long " thank you " posts and sore typing fingers are the price you pay for being so helpful buddy !

True that but don't forget the return thank you's as well...in words and return hires! Not to mention both your popularities!!

@Darth-Simous, I love the Cursed Dragon mate,,, great mechanics and always a great fight! What would you say if I told you that I DForged through him "A set of prisoners outfit" for s***s & giggles...The one that you wear when being thrown into the dungeon? <Eyes rolling> ...xD

Haha , It is really great to have the board so active and most of the credit for that goes to you and the rest of the " New Blood " as well as our Vets coming back .

I just meant that its really good to see Darth getting his proper due , He has always gone so above and beyond for the community . To see people properly appreciate his help and generosity is awesome . Were both really glad to have new members , hires to return and hires to acknowledge again .

Its funny how some of those crappy outfits have high debilitation resistances when DFed and Rarefied . The prisoner rags have high resistance to petrification and blindness . The Plebian shirt that you get at the start of the game has 100% possession resistance . They both have terrible defensive value of course so its not like you would want to wear them .. but its a funny little joke by the developers :)
Twizted_Jedi Rayne 36 Mage / Twizted_Jedi2 Jade / Twizted_Jedi3 Anastasia / DRUNKEN-VIKING13 Nova / THUNDERGOD_72 Aria / N7-Warden Athena. Info on OPSC site .

Twizted_Jedi
2 weeks ago#13
Darth-Simous posted...
my head is spinning right now, brother, to tell U the truth, like a bad horror movie-prop !

Great buddy thanks for the visual .. Now I have Linda Blairs spinning head and yacking pea soup stuck in my head ! Lol .. *cringes * The Exorcist still creeps me out .

Darth-Simous posted...
Happy to "pay the price", brother, always ... although i am not sure Boneface is "happy" with Alcmene ATM !!! Cheers, bro

Most definitely agreed , And Death ? Well ...I doubt Alcmene is on his favorites list :)
Twizted_Jedi Rayne 36 Mage / Twizted_Jedi2 Jade / Twizted_Jedi3 Anastasia / DRUNKEN-VIKING13 Nova / THUNDERGOD_72 Aria / N7-Warden Athena. Info on OPSC site .

User Info: andeman123

andeman123
2 weeks ago#14
@Twizted_Jedi thanks again for N7-Warden pawn borrow mate, 1m RC and 5 stars. :) for the bbi lvl3 item and for the nice words. "excelled all expetation's." :) (i did thanked you on the 158 forum but with a wrong name xD)
Pawn name is Shira, atm is at lvl 195 shes a shield wielding fighter. and looks great ;) my PSN is andemon123

User Info: JeffsonP

JeffsonP
2 weeks ago#15
Thank you @Darth-Simous

Arisen: Simous
PSN ID: Darth-Simous
1,000,000 RC
Gifts: Blessed Flower, BB Gear Lv 3, BB Armor Lv 3.
All 5 stars
Comment: "Actively battled foes"

Arisen: Alcmene
PSN ID: Darth-Secundus
1,000,000 RC
Gift: BB Gear Lv 3, BB Armor Lv 3
All 5 stars
Comment: "Always a pleasure."

705,600 RC
Gifts: BB Gear Lv 3 x2
All 5 stars
Comments: My thanks

Arisen: Simous
PSN ID: Darth-Simous
880,267 RC
Gifts: 4th journal entry, Final journal entry, BB Armor Lv 3
All 5 stars
Comments: "Always a pleasure."

1,000,000 RC
Gift: BB Weapon Lv 3
All 5 stars
Comments: "You've been raised well."

Thanks a lot! I finally got all the armor I wanted!
----
Thank you @Shekhar79
Arisen: Penetrator
PSN ID: Shekhar79
19,161 RC
Gift: Golden Egg
Some knowledges.
All 5 stars
Comments: "My thanks."

I hope I can be of help!
----
Thanks @AliceUnchained
Arisen: Valkyrie
PSn ID: AliceUnchained8
188,320 RC
Gifts: BB Gear 3
All 5 stars
Comments: "Employed skills masterfully"

I'll repay the hire this week!
---
Thanks @Gundam_God
Arisen: Kenshin
PSN ID: Kenshin1985
134,372 RC
Gifts: BB Armor Lv 3, Godsbane
Some knowledge.
All 5 stars
Comments: "You have been raised well."

Thanks for the godsbane, it's helping a lot! I'll repay the hire this week!
---
Thanks @andeman123
Arisen: Camelot
PSN ID: andemon123
79756 RC
Gift: Wakestone
All 5 stars
Comment: "All best to you."

Thanks! Sorry I haven't hired Shira lately, but I'll repay the hire soon!
---
Thanks @Twizted_Jedi
Arisen: Sable
PSN ID: N7-Warden
1000000 RC
Gift: Portcrystal x4
All 5 stars
Comments: "Exudes strength and valor"

Wow, these portcrystal things are amazing. lol

Quick question about Aria. DMC2?
If I'm not mistake her Arisen name is Dante, she looks like Lucia and the name Aria sounds like Arius...
---
@cjchartier Sorry if its taking long, I haven't fought Hydra yet! I'll fight it today or tomorrow!
---
Thanks for all your help! I'll keep BBI on v1 for a little to easy farming Death.
"Le plaisir delicieux et toujours nouveau d'une occupation inutile."
PSN ID: JeffsonP (Arisen: Jeffson / Main Pawn: Marcos - Ranger - Lv. 200)

User Info: andeman123

andeman123
2 weeks ago#16
all good, i got 2.78m RC atm so i wont really need any more. :)
Pawn name is Shira, atm is at lvl 195 shes a shield wielding fighter. and looks great ;) my PSN is andemon123

User Info: cjchartier

cjchartier
2 weeks ago#17
JeffsonP posted...

@cjchartier Sorry if its taking long, I haven't fought Hydra yet! I'll fight it today or tomorrow!

No worries. Any time you can do it would be greatly appreciated. No rush, though. Thanks again in advance.
CanadaChris63D - Charlie - Level 200 Slo-Mo Strider (Needs Bestiary knowledge )
CChartier10 - Sansa - Level 200 Sorceress (Needs Bestiary knowledge)

Twizted_Jedi
2 weeks ago#18
JeffsonP posted...

If I'm not mistake her Arisen name is Dante, she looks like Lucia and the name Aria sounds like Arius...
---
---
Thanks for all your help! I'll keep BBI on v1 for a little to easy farming Death.

The portcrystals are indeed very handy . You wont be able to use them until you reach Gran Soren in the story though.

Regarding DMC , No I've never played any of the series. My first Arisen , Dante was a Male originally and was named after my Dog :) I've always loved the classic story/poem " Inferno " . I'm guessing the game is based off that as well ? Dante and the Nine Circles n all that ?

I did play Dante's Inferno way back.

As for Aria .. I just love that name , Delving deeper into etymology , One of its meanings is " A melody for a single voice " Which I thought was awesome !!

Edit - The Hydra Barrel toss will most likely take a few tries , So it will require a few more HMRs .. Which I believe your doing anyway correct ?
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: Shekhar79

Shekhar79
2 weeks ago#19
@JeffsonP, thank you for

- @JeffsonP (pawn Marcos) for 5,515 RC, Daimon's Horn, Vile Wakestone, Bitterblack Novelty Lv.3, 5/5/5 ratings and I'd have your pawn again!
- @JeffsonP (pawn Marcos) for 640,670 RC, Bitterblack Novelty Lv.3, Bitterblack Armor Lv.3, 5/5/5 ratings and All the best to you.
- @JeffsonP (pawn Marcos) for 1,000,000 RC, Bitterblack Armor Lv.3, Bitterblack Weapon Lv.3, Bitterblack Novelty Lv.3, 5/5/5 ratings and All the best to you.

@JeffsonP - Buddy, thank you also for the 3rd star on Death. My pawn has only met Death once (when Death ran away), but now has 3 stars on him thanks to you and all others who farmed him till kingdom's come! I'll go ahead and say this on behalf of the "elders" on this forum - It's great to see you come of age and contributing to the community by passing onto newer players! One day, I shall emulate this too... One more thing, please do also take my pawn when you fight the Hydra for the barrel trick. Finally, I hope you don't mind my not being able to return hire for hire, but I will take Marcos as my companion through story mode mostly and hope to get you some bestiary stars like I discussed with you on console PM. We both need the beastiary knowledge so that should be helpful. BTW, if you need any of the beastiary knowledge scrolls (except the last two in post game Everfall) or any of the 100 badges of vow, you only need ask me.

Thanks also too, @cjchartier | CChartier10 (pawn Sansa) for 21,411 RC, Bitterblack Armor Lv.3, Bitterblack Weapon Lv.3, 5/5/5 ratings and It has been a pleasure. I will be taking your pawn for Cursed Dragon today as promised.
PSN: Shekhar79 | Arisen name : Penetrator | Pawn : Femme_Fury (Building her up)

User Info: JeffsonP

JeffsonP
2 weeks ago#20
Twizted_Jedi posted...
JeffsonP posted...

---
---

The portcrystals are indeed very handy . You wont be able to use them until you reach Gran Soren in the story though.

Regarding DMC , No I've never played any of the series. My first Arisen , Dante was a Male originally and was named after my Dog :) I've always loved the classic story/poem " Inferno " . I'm guessing the game is based off that as well ? Dante and the Nine Circles n all that ?

I did play Dante's Inferno way back.

As for Aria .. I just love that name , Delving deeper into etymology , One of its meanings is " A melody for a single voice " Which I thought was awesome !!

Edit - The Hydra Barrel toss will most likely take a few tries , So it will require a few more HMRs .. Which I believe your doing anyway correct ?

Thank for sharing the info about Aria's name - and Dante's too!

I like DMC a lot, but mainly the first one. Almost all games that I can create a Character, I usually go for Dante's look (but use my name).
And Dante is one of the names I'll consider when naming a son!

With Dragon's Dogma I did different. I tried to make my Arisen looking like me! xD
---
What's the Hydra Barrel toss anyway? lol
I don't know why, but I thought it was to see it "climbing" that wood tower!! lol
But now it sounds like throwing powder barrels into it or see it throwing at us...

And I was thinking of not doing anymore a HMR till finishing the game to have access to some post-game/NG+ goodies. :)
"Le plaisir delicieux et toujours nouveau d'une occupation inutile."
PSN ID: JeffsonP (Arisen: Jeffson / Main Pawn: Marcos - Ranger - Lv. 200)
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Official Pawn Sharing Club #159

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.