Official Pawn Sharing Club #159

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Official Pawn Sharing Club #159

User Info: Darth-Simous

Darth-Simous
2 weeks ago#131
@Twizted_Jedi posted...

Hahaha .. I swear its like you hacked my PC and went through my bookmarks lately ! XD .... Or

your doing that Jedi mind trick again , Get outta my head dude !!! .. It's dangerous in there :)

Sorc-sin Build's ! Man I love those .. I can't remember if Kara started calling them that or if someone else did .

LOL ! What else U have hidden in there, bro ? I will try not to use my Sith Mind Tricks again ... maybe ... no promises ... XD

"Sorc-Sin" ! Nice one, i don't believe i read it anywhere, before...

The point here is that it is a really easy to research Stat Growth and play around with Stat Planners to

come up with some really cool builds . I encourage you players that are new to the game to give it a try

https://stackoverflow.github.io/dragons-dogma-stat-planner/

EDIT:^ THIS. I wanna second what Master T mentioned, to anybody interested.. @Twizted_Jedi already posted many great Build Plans.
Just want to add that, don't forget, while "fiddling" with the numbers, to exclude the Hybrid Vocations (Mystic Knight, Assassin & Magick Archer), when U make plans for your pawns and not your Arisens. Also set the Initial Vocation to the desired one (Fighter, Strider or Mage) & also when doing Hard Mode Resets, careful not to "accidentally level" on a "wrong" Vocation - even a Seabird or Mouse can cause U or your pawn to level-up, without wanting to, or by taking up BBI Quests, which can Auto-complete, like when U acquire an Abyssal Eye e.t.c. So keep these in mind, as well !
@Kirschan , U R welcome for the hires, friend ! I hope Ezra becomes a mighty Sorcerer soon !

Danika always likes to have good Casters on her side. Cheers !

@Shekhar79 , much obliged for your kind comment, my friend, & U R - more than - welcome for the hires !

I hope Femme's path to L200 is swift & glorious. I will be putting extra gaming hours today. C U on the console again, man !

Also, regarding the Dragonblood Ring, yes it is a great Ring to have, till U get your hands on specific Master Rings, providing U R wearing BBI Armor L.3,

or most parts of Armor L.3, together with an Ancient Circlet, like Femme is wearing. More details on the console ! Cheers, man
Danika (Darth-Simous), Deianira (Darth-Secundus), http://imgur.com/a/5Z0cq
Twizted Jedi: http://imgur.com/a/c44lw, Various: http://imgur.com/a/6hmqY
(edited 2 weeks ago)

Darth-Simous
2 weeks ago#132
And, hello again to all. My gals have a few thank-yous to give to these kind folks.

Danika thanks:

Arisen: Joshua, Pawn: Meng Shu, PSN: soulxsociety, for: 27,061 RCs, a Conqueror's Periapt, all 5-Stars Ratings, and the winky comment "Has an entrancing allure" (it's her Silver eyes that put out spells, as well ... XD)

@jhlax15 , thanks again buddy, & really good to see Meng now at MAX Level. Just want to add to my PM yesterday, Clout works in tandem with Vehemence, and they don't cancel one-another. Meng is a very strong Ranger & will benefit even more by having both Clout & Vehemence together, not one ot of two. Cheers again & thanks till next hire !

Deianira thanks:

Arisen: Penetrator, Pawn: Femme_Fury, PSN: Shekhar79, for two hires. In detail: 79,365 + 350,787 RCs, a rare Ne'er-Do-Part flower, a Pilgrim's Charm, all 5-Stars Ratings Twice, and the praise "Was our finest Warrior" for Deia, also Twice ! @Shekhar79 , much obliged, again and again, my friend, your non-stop trust in Deia is most welcome & kind ! As in above post, C U soon on the PS3, man !

Arisen: Jeffson, Pawn: Marcos, PSN: JeffsonP, for: 130,017 RCs, a BBI Novelty L.3, all 5-Stars Ratings and the always a pleasure comment (always, buddy !). @JeffsonP, thank U friend, for your comments & all your questions above, hope i was helpful. Marcos was "bombed" again yesterday, as other fellow pawns !

And a shout out to our "old" gaming buddy, @Falthin : Hey, man, hope U R well ! Also hope Cattie & Snowflake R doing great on the PS4 DD!
Always good to see your gals, even on the PS3 Rift...

My friend, the PS4 DD Community is lucky, with U as a part of it. Kind Regards !

Cheers to all & regards. Simon

User Info: JeffsonP

JeffsonP
2 weeks ago#133
Quick question. SPOILERS!
Can I complete Duchess in Distress and NOT having Aelinore as beloved? I simply HATE her. I saved the Arisen's Bond to give AFTER completing her quest, but the game decided to ignore my choice and Grigori kidnapped Aelinore. :(
Thanks!

Tomorrow I'll post the hires!
"Le plaisir delicieux et toujours nouveau d'une occupation inutile."
PSN ID: JeffsonP (Arisen: Jeffson / Main Pawn: Marcos - Ranger - Lv. 200)

User Info: Gundam_God

Gundam_God
2 weeks ago#134
Quick couple of thank-you's from Robin and myself to:

OPSC member(s) ...

- @JeffsonP (pawn Marcos) for 608,726 RC, Bitterblack Armor Lv.2, 5/5/5 ratings and I've marked you a favorite!
- @Shekhar79 (pawn Femme_Fury) for 142,912 RC, Liquid Vim, 5/5/5 ratings and Employed skills masterfully.

Thank you both for the hires.

I've picked up Femme_Fury again, looking forward to seeing what she can do now she's higher level and better equiped than last time. :)
Also picked up Sansa returning one of cj's many hires from some time ago. Hopefully we can make a dent in those last needed bestiary kills.
Kenshin1985 / Robin / 200 / Ranger

User Info: Twizted_Jedi

Twizted_Jedi
2 weeks ago#135
JeffsonP posted...
Quick question. SPOILERS!
Can I complete Duchess in Distress and NOT having Aelinore as beloved? I simply HATE her. I saved the Arisen's Bond to give AFTER completing her quest, but the game decided to ignore my choice and Grigori kidnapped Aelinore. :(
Thanks!

Tomorrow I'll post the hires!

Yes , The easiest way get the beloved you want is to give the Arisen's Bond to The NPC you choose , Right before you do Deny Salvation . If you have more than one NPC with max affinity ( Purple halo aura thingy that chimes ) You can give Liquid Effluvium before you gift the Arisens Bond to your beloved . Heres a couple links with more detail

http://dragonsdogma.wikia.com/wiki/Beloved

http://dragonsdogma.wikia.com/wiki/Arisen%27s_Bond
Twizted_Jedi Rayne 36 Mage / Twizted_Jedi2 Jade / Twizted_Jedi3 Anastasia / DRUNKEN-VIKING13 Nova / THUNDERGOD_72 Aria / N7-Warden Athena. Info on OPSC site .

User Info: Hawk_Of_Light

Hawk_Of_Light
2 weeks ago#136
Shekhar79 posted...
Guess how I got my question answered - I got me a shiny Dragonblood ring! Thanks to @Hawk_Of_Light for this. I owe you like I owe so many on these forums! And thanks for BBI Gear Lv.3, I need to get myself some awesome Master Ring! Thanks.

@Hawk_Of_Light | GabrielleCar (pawn Gabriel) for 564,798 RC, Dragonblood, Bitterblack Gear Lv.3 and 5/5/5 ratings

Considering the weekend, the forum is quite quiet today!

Glad to hear you got the master ring, congrats!
PSN: GabrielleCar
Currently: Sorcerer LV 28. Named: Celeste

User Info: JeffsonP

JeffsonP
1 week ago#137
@Twizted_Jedi I might have missed the timing, I think I gave Arisen's Bond after the Deny Salvation and I also had LOTS of characters with maximum affinity, about 25 IIRC.

Now for the "Thank Yous":

Thank you @Darth-Simous
Arisen: Alcmene
PSN ID: Darth-Secundus

1000000 RC
Gift: BB Gear Lv 3
All 5 stars
Comment: "You've been raised well"

1000000 RC
Gift: BB Gear Lv 3
All 5 stars
Comment: "You have style about you!"

Also, both of your girls were the ones I used most as shown in the ending

And thank you @Shekhar79
Arisen: Penetrator
PSN ID: Shekhar79

142912 RC
Gift: Liquid Vim
Some knowledge
All 5 stars
Comment: "I'd have your Pawn again"

171333 RC
Gift: Liquid Vim
All 5 stars
Comment: "Employed skills masterfully."

Femme took the 3rd place of the most used Support Pawn!

I'm sad because I finished the game without releasing my Support Pawns! And Femme said she learned something a couple of times :(
I thought the "post-game" to be different and I messed a little :'(
So I rushed the 2nd playthrough just for the trophy and I got the Platinum too! :)

---

I decided to take a break (Even my dreams lately are about the game!!). I really loved this game, and you guys made this experience even more enjoyable! Thanks!

Maybe I'll save my next playthrough for the remastered version because I have a huge backlog on the PS3 and I'll try to play some of the games before I get a new PS4.

Thanks again, and in the case you guys need something, just send a message and I'll be happy to help!

Since there's only one Savior Ring per save I decided to give it to someone!
"Le plaisir delicieux et toujours nouveau d'une occupation inutile."
PSN ID: JeffsonP (Arisen: Jeffson / Main Pawn: Marcos - Ranger - Lv. 200)
(edited 1 week ago)

Darth-Simous
1 week ago#138
JeffsonP posted...
@Twizted_Jedi I might have missed the timing, I think I gave Arisen's Bond after the Deny Salvation and I also had LOTS of characters with maximum affinity, about 25 IIRC.

Now for the "Thank Yous":

Thank you @Darth-Simous

....Also, both of your girls were the ones I used most, as shown in the ending

Hey, buddy, first, U R welcome about the hires, my friend, and second, i am trully honored my gals were helpful to Team-Marcos !!!

Femme took the 3rd place of the most used Support Pawn!

I'm sad because I finished the game without releasing my Support Pawns! And Femme said she learned something a couple of times :(

Yep, i figured yesterday that Deia's Body-Bag was probably due to starting the "Fathom Deep" Quest, without releasing your support Pawns ! Before @Shekhar79 mentions it himself, i am 99% certain Femme got "Fathom Deep" Quest knowledge - pawns return home in Body-Bags, if U don't release them, but still gain FD Knowledge ! But, no worries !

I thought the "post-game" to be different and I messed a little :(

Well, Post-Game still has some things different - Everfall, first & foremost - but, apart from a few different Enemy spawns around Gransys & a wrecked Gran Soren & a few more Quests, unfortunatelly not much else is different, TBT ...

So I rushed the 2nd playthrough just for the trophy and I got the Platinum too ! :)

Congratulations to that, buddy !

I decided to take a break (Even my dreams lately are about the game!!). I really loved this game, and you guys made this experience even more enjoyable! Thanks !

Speaking for myself, i am sad to hear it, buddy... But really hope U decide to return one day, here & to the game itself ... and thank U, as well !!!!

Maybe I'll save my next playthrough for the remastered version because I have a huge backlog on the PS3 and I'll try to play some of the games before I get a new PS4.

The PS4 DD Community is only two months old, but many PS3 DD veterans made the transition. But, as before, good luck with your PS3 gaming, nevertheless !

Thanks again, and in the case you guys need something, just send a message and I'll be happy to help!

Since there's only one Savior Ring per save I decided to give it to someone!

Being a short time here, still U have given a lot, my friend, with your hires & your posts ... my girls Salute U & Marcos ... Best Regards
(edited 1 week ago)

Twizted_Jedi
1 week ago#139
Due to an oversight on my part , These thanks are long over-due

Rayne thanks .. Dukon_3.. Jaime and Sam for 198,457 RC .. a BBIG2 a Ruinous Relic ..and 5*s

EZtimer ..Victory and Valor for 33,361 RC ...a BBIN3 ..5*s and winky ;) " Has entrancing allure "

Ticklemybanana
.. Loppy , and Lord Buttes On Vindalle14 for .. 63,995 RC ..Lg Nut ..5*s and compliment " Was an invaluable asset "

Aria thanks ...

Dukon_3 Jaime and Sam for 506,799 RC .. Wakestone.. 5*s and Compliment " Always a pleasure " .

Andeman123 ..Camelot and Shira .. for 79,756 RC ..a Conquerers Periapt ..5/4/4 rating and comment " I pray we'll meet again "

JeffsonP and Marcos for an RC Bomb ... 2x BBIW3 ... 5*s and kind words " Employed skills masterfully " .

Gundam_God... Kenshin and Robin for 480,669 RC ... Finest Herb Ale ..5*s and " Employed skills masterfully ".

Athena thanks ...

Shekhar79 ..Penetrator and Femme_Fury for .. 248,837 RC ... Liquid Vim ...5*s .. and compliment " Excelled in all regards " .

Darth Secundus - ..Alcmene ...and Deianira for ..an RC Bomb ... BBIG3 .. 5*s and winky ;) " I pray we meet again " .

Anastasia thanks ...

Shekhar79 ...Penetrator and Femme_Fury for 66,271 RC ..Liquid Vim ...5*s and compliment " Was an invaluable asset ".

Darth Secundus .. Alcmene and Deianira for an RC Bomb ...2xBBIG3 ..5*s and Kind compliment " Is adorable beyond words " .

I typed this up 4 or 5 days ago .. I just realized today that it didn't actually post . These were all the hires that were returned with my ill fated Rock -Fest . I apologize for the extremely late thanks here guys , I remember being in a hurry to leave the house so I hit the " Post Message " Button and took off . All I can figure is that with all the Internet Issues I was having... It got hung up and never went through .

Luckily I had copied it to text . I just removed comments and stuff as they really didn't make sense considering the outcome of these return hires .

I'll finally have some playtime today so after I do check- ins and record hires I will try to make up for some of those rocked hires to any members that are still active .
Twizted_Jedi Rayne 36 Mage / Twizted_Jedi2 Jade / Twizted_Jedi3 Anastasia / DRUNKEN-VIKING13 Nova / THUNDERGOD_72 Aria / N7-Warden Athena. Info on OPSC site .

Twizted_Jedi
1 week ago#140
@JeffsonP

Wow .. gotta say I'm a little shocked . I thought we'd get at least two playthrough's out of you . With all the build questions and MK talk :) Would you believe I've never once looked at my trophies for this game ?

In any case it's been great having you around , Thanks for helping to breath a little life back into the board while you were here . Good luck out there buddy :)
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Official Pawn Sharing Club #159

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.