Official Pawn Sharing Club #159

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Official Pawn Sharing Club #159

User Info: Twizted_Jedi

Twizted_Jedi
1 week ago#141
Ok ..guess I wont be playing today after all . I cant tell if its the server or my connection but this games server related functions are crawling like an injured snail . I wont risk sending rocks in place of RC Bombs again so I guess I'll wait till this clears up .

I managed to do check ins on 3 accts so I'll get those thanks out of the way .

Anastasia thanks .... JeffsonP and Marcos ..for 218,243 RC.. a BBIN3 .. 5*s ..and Kind words " All the best to you " . To you as well my friend , I wish you well .

Rayne thanks ...Sintmp2 for 65,592 RC a Sundering Spear Tome .. 4/5/5/ rating and comment " Oft aided the party " . Hmm ... well I think she looks adorable .. Cant please everyone I guess .

Jade thanks ...Darth Secundus for an RC Bomb ... a BBIG3 ...5*s and Winky ;) " Has an entrancing allure " Lets hope a certain Raven Haired warmonger didn't catch that .. If she did you better cover your " Winky " XD

Thanks guys I'll return Hires when I am able .
Twizted_Jedi Rayne 36 Mage / Twizted_Jedi2 Jade / Twizted_Jedi3 Anastasia / DRUNKEN-VIKING13 Nova / THUNDERGOD_72 Aria / N7-Warden Athena. Info on OPSC site .

User Info: Shekhar79

Shekhar79
1 week ago#142
I have a few thank yous for the last couple of days.

-----------------
- @JeffsonP (pawn Marcos) for 86,786 RC and Fathom Deep. I guess this was the hire both you and @Darth-Simous were talking about. No harm done buddy. At least I now know that this quest leads to issues. Sad to see you hang up on this game, thanks for all the help, and good luck in Diablo 3...that is another addiction!!

------------------
- @Darth-Simous (pawn Danika) for 129,298 RC, Bitterblack Weapon Lv.3, 5/5/5 ratings and Always a pleasure.
- @Darth-Simous | Darth-Secundus (pawn Deianira) for 1,000,000 RC, Bitterblack Gear Lv.3, 5/5/5 ratings and Always a pleasure.
- @Darth-Simous (pawn Danika) for Shamanic Reagents, Skull Pendant, Gnarled Fingernails, Befouled Gold Veneer, Tainted Silver Veneer, Bone Crest, Great Bone Shard, Gargantuan Skull, Rotten Baneflesh, Fetid Gallstone, 5/5/5 ratings and Always a pleasure.

Thanks mate for you non-stop assistance and help. I really appreciate it.
-------------------

Darth-Simous posted...

Yep, i figured yesterday that Deia's Body-Bag was probably due to starting the "Fathom Deep" Quest, without releasing your support Pawns ! Before @Shekhar79 mentions it himself, i am 99% certain Femme got "Fathom Deep" Quest knowledge - pawns return home in Body-Bags, if U don't release them, but still gain FD Knowledge ! But, no worries !

Please can you elaborate on this? I accepted this quest but went in not by jumping into the void but through the pawn guild entrance. I even jumped to many rooms up to Ur Dragon chamber. All this while, this quest was active (though still uncompleted) and I had support pawns always. However, none of them died. Does this happen when you hand in the quest or when you begin the quest. I want to be careful hence checking.
PSN: Shekhar79 | Arisen name : Penetrator | Pawn : Femme_Fury (Building her up)

User Info: Twizted_Jedi

Twizted_Jedi
1 week ago#143
Shekhar79 posted...
Please can you elaborate on this? I accepted this quest but went in not by jumping into the void but through the pawn guild entrance. I even jumped to many rooms up to Ur Dragon chamber. All this while, this quest was active (though still uncompleted) and I had support pawns always. However, none of them died. Does this happen when you hand in the quest or when you begin the quest. I want to be careful hence checking.

To avoid the body bag in Fathom Deep .... First ,Turn in the 20 Wakestones, This will give all pawns in your party quest knowledge . Then BEFORE you jump into the Everfall go back to the Riftstone in the Pawn Guild , Release your pawns and REST . Your then free to jump in the Everfall .
Twizted_Jedi Rayne 36 Mage / Twizted_Jedi2 Jade / Twizted_Jedi3 Anastasia / DRUNKEN-VIKING13 Nova / THUNDERGOD_72 Aria / N7-Warden Athena. Info on OPSC site .
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: JaySnow42

JaySnow42
1 week ago#144
Thank you all, love this community, I'm getting my sweet little Jehnna up to lvl 200, the Arisen, Thulsa Doom (Conan the Barbarian anyone?), is endlessly killing death with blast arrows.

Jehnna wants to thank:

@Darth-Simous
Psn: Darth-Secundus, Arisen: Alcmene, RC: 1 mil! 5 star rating all around, and the compliment! Also, Darth BBI weapon lvl3 bombed me, I am extremely greatful, and don't know what to do with them, I have only purified a couple of them and don't want to waste hem. I am not into the game yet where these drop like candy to me! Thanks friend, I look forward to hiring your pawn soon for many hours!

Psn: Rodrigo-3-3, Arisen: Garth, RC: 27,572 3 star rating all around. Thank you good ser.

CanadaChris63D, Arisen: Chris, RC: 55,191 5 star rating all around and a banshee larynx gift. Thank you! Also, is Chris on this board? He also hired my other pawn, and I am most greatful. Does anyone know? Chris, are you out there?!?

PSn: ta9ta900, Arisen: Takuro, RC: 147,783 Three star rating all around, thank you Takuro for all that RC, much appreciated!

Meat-Seak must thank @Darth-Simous (Darth-Simous, Arisen Simous) for the Daimon Claw and the 131,420 RC. You are correct, it is always a pleasure, thank you!

Elza would like to thank

@Darth-Simous

Psn: Darth-Secundus, Arisen: Alcmene, RC: 567,012, 840,597, and a 1mil bomb! Five star ratings all around, two BBI weapon lvl 3, and a BBI gear, lvl 3! Much appreciated, you are keeping me full on RC. like I said, I am gonna bomb you back very soon! Haha

@Shekhar79

Psn: Shekhar79, Arisen: Penetrator, RC: 9,916, five star rating all around, and some ambrosial meat! Delicious! My favorite Gransys delicacy! Haha, thanks friend, I look forward to taking out Feme for a romp .... lol not like that tho

Psn: CanadaChris63D, Arisen: Chris, RC:46,072, five star rating, and a firedrake fang! Thank you Chris, I intend to repay e favor, and see what your pawn has got!

That is all, may you all be blessed upon your journeys!
Clubber_lang_jr - Elza, stryder, lvl TBD / AugmentedRe-lity - MeatSteak, sorc, lvl 120 / ADE-Rootsmasher - Jehnna, mage, lvl 100

User Info: cjchartier

cjchartier
1 week ago#145
JaySnow42 posted...
CanadaChris63D, Arisen: Chris, RC: 55,191 5 star rating all around and a banshee larynx gift. Thank you! Also, is Chris on this board? He also hired my other pawn, and I am most greatful. Does anyone know? Chris, are you out there?!?

Here I am. Haven't been able to play at all the past few days, but will probably get some time in later today or tomorrow.
CanadaChris63D - Charlie - Level 200 Slo-Mo Strider (Needs Bestiary knowledge )
CChartier10 - Sansa - Level 200 Sorceress (Needs Bestiary knowledge)

User Info: Darth-Simous

Darth-Simous
1 week ago#146
Twizted_Jedi posted...

Jade thanks ...Darth Secundus for an RC Bomb ... a BBIG3 ...5*s and Winky ;) " Has an entrancing allure " Lets hope a certain Raven Haired warmonger didn't catch that .. If she did you better cover your " Winky " XD

Yikes, lol, better put on my Full Chain Hosen ASAP, then, ... XD ... @Twizted_Jedi, thanks again brother...

@Shekhar79 , sorry i missed your posts yesterday, my friend. @Twizted_Jedi already replied, regarding Fathom Deep Quest, so no worries ... Femme was indeed on long journies with Team-Danika & Team-Deianira the past couple of days, as mentioned in our PMs - U R very welcome for the hires, as always - from Offline & Online UR, farming Death, DFing stuff at the DMT CD & grinding Rotunda & Abbey Pre-Daimon, besides others. She got many kill-counts "chipped-away" & i will be gifting her another batch of BBI Mats, as soon as i am back on Danika's account. C U soon on the Battlefield, man ! Regards.

@JaySnow42 , U R welcome, man, and much obliged again for all your mentions. Glad to see lovely Jehhna leveling up ! BTW, just a reminder, BBI stuff like Weapons & Armor sell for even bigger bucks, if U DForge them (or beyond). I had Elza again yesterday, together with Femme, as i mentioned above, she was setting critters on fire everywhere, hehe ... And thank you again for your kind comments, my gals are looking forward to more adventuring with Elza, Jehhna & Meat ! Cheers, man.

And, my younger daughter Deianira has some kind folks to thank. In detail:

Arisen: Penetrator, Pawn: Femme_Fury, PSN: Shekhar79, for Two Hires: 329,560 + 422,764 RCs, a Martyr's Talisman, a Conqueror's Periapt, a Liquid Vim, all 5-Stars Three (3) Times, the highest praise "Is simply perfect", and another praise "Excelled in all regards" - thanks for both ! @Shekhar79 , many thanks for your kind hires & all your comments, plus PMs, my friend, i haven't forgotten about that PM i promised to send here, explaining about that STR & Blindness Master Ring U purified, among others that will come in future purifications. There is still time for that, since now that Femme is a Ranger again, it will come handy if U R gonna dress her with Yellow L.3 Armor, besides the Hood of Shadow or Oblivion if U R gonna keep the Ancient Circlet on her, as a brief explanation. More details, if needed, on PMs. Cheers, man & TKU again for everything.

Also, Arisen: Jeffson, Pawn: Marcos, PSN: JeffsonP, for the "farewell hire" of 138,135 RCs & the "Fathom Deep" Body-Bag. @JeffsonP , as before, thank U kindly for everything, friend, and as mentioned, hope to see U again one day on the PS3 DD Battlefield. All the best.

And cheers to all & regards.
Danika (Darth-Simous), Deianira (Darth-Secundus), http://imgur.com/a/5Z0cq
Twizted Jedi: http://imgur.com/a/c44lw, Various: http://imgur.com/a/6hmqY

User Info: JaySnow42

JaySnow42
1 week ago#147
cjchartier posted...
JaySnow42 posted...

Here I am. Haven't been able to play at all the past few days, but will probably get some time in later today or tomorrow.

Cool, right on man, thanks for the items and the RC. once I hit 200, hopefully later today I will take out your strider and help with this bestiary knowledge thing. Cheers mate!
Clubber_lang_jr - Elza, stryder, lvl TBD / AugmentedRe-lity - MeatSteak, sorc, lvl 120 / ADE-Rootsmasher - Jehnna, mage, lvl 100

User Info: cjchartier

cjchartier
1 week ago#148
Finally had a chance to check in on the girls, and I have a hire to acknowledge.

Sansa sends her thanks to soulxsociety for the 56,342 RC, BBN3, and 5/5/5 ratings.

Charlie is (still) running with Femme_Fury, and has added Elza to the party. I won't be able to get started with them today, but will have plenty of time for them tomorrow.
CanadaChris63D - Charlie - Level 200 Slo-Mo Strider (Needs Bestiary knowledge )
CChartier10 - Sansa - Level 200 Sorceress (Needs Bestiary knowledge)
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: andeman123

andeman123
1 week ago#149
thank you Maya for the 130k donation, for the bbi lvl3 armor. for the Foe Knowledge: Daimon and for the 5 stars + comment: "all the best to you." thanks mate appriciate it. :)
Pawn name is Shira, she is at lvl200 shes a shield wielding fighter. and looks great ;) my PSN is andemon123

User Info: JeffsonP

JeffsonP
1 week ago#150
@Darth-Simous
When I said I thought the post-game to be different, I meant I thought it was a "truly post-game", like being able to load the game after defeating the final boss and being before of point of no return. But instead I was forced to start NG+. (But I kinda understood why, in the ending of my 2nd playthrough).

@Twizted_Jedi
Yeah, I will probably do another playthrough only in the PS4 version. (And I'll probably make my Arisen a Sorcerer/MA again, and my Main Pawn a Strider/Ranger. lol)

I played a little as MK (on my MAX MAG Arisen) and was just checking the skills, the movements and so while killing oxen and goblins.
MK is "much" physical to my liking, I prefer using magicks. And, maybe it is just me but, it feels a little slow. At least that Great Cannon looks amazing! (Watched some videos of the YouTube channel Darth mentioned and it is even more amazing than I imagined!) But, in the end, I prefer playing with a (more) magick oriented vocation.

@Shekhar79
Yeah, Diablo is a really good franchise (loved playing Diablo I in the PS1 with my friends back in the day). But I'll play it way more slower than normal because I decided to play it from beginning to end using local multiplayer (just like before!!)

---

Yesterday I started playing Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, it is good so far (only hate that they don't let me invert the camera). And since I can equip 2 different weapons, I'm using a Staff and a Bow! (MA FTW lol)
"Le plaisir delicieux et toujours nouveau d'une occupation inutile."
PSN ID: JeffsonP (Arisen: Jeffson / Main Pawn: Marcos - Ranger - Lv. 200)
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Official Pawn Sharing Club #159

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.