Looking for Items and Equpment #16

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Looking for Items and Equpment #16

User Info: cjchartier

cjchartier
1 week ago#1
Looking for items? Equipment?

This thread was created to give players one place to get the items they're after and reduce all the individual I'm looking for a "_______" posts from cluttering up the board.

You have the option to just ask for an item or offer a trade if you so desire. Some of us are uncomfortable asking for something for nothing, but you will find this is a very generous community, and usually they will want nothing in return.

What can be gifted? Any item that shows up on the gift menu in the rift, or equipment that can be equipped on a pawn.

No purified BitterBlack weapons, equipment, rings or items can be gifted, so don't request an Oblivion Hood for example. You can only request a BBI Armor 3 & hope you get the piece you're looking for. Some Hybrid Equipment (Magic Archer bows, Totem Mace, etc) cannot be gifted because they cannot be equipped on a pawn.

Gifted items can be duplicated by Mountebank throughout the game. If you request a large number of a particular item, such as 8 Moonshimmer Pelts, players may be reluctant to make the trade. You may have better results if you request one of each, and only 2 or 3 different items at a time, then have Mountebank duplicate them in your own game.

Some things to know if you are gifting or wish to repay someone:

You can only hire, gift, & release 10 times total in the rift, then you must rest. Anything over 10 and some/all of the gifts will be lost. You can gift 10 items to one person, rest & then gift 10 to someone else, but again no more than 10 to one person. If you wish to send more than ten gifts to the same person, make sure they rest before you send the next set of gifts, otherwise the first set of gifts will be lost. Once they have rested, it is safe to send more.

NOTE: When asking for equipment, make sure to change your pawn to the vocation that can equip the equipment you're asking for.

When Asking for Item(s) please don't forget to add your psn ID if you don't have it in your signature. You should also add your pawn's vocation and level so they know if they are able to gift you.

Finally, please post a thank you and an acknowledgement that you received the item that you requested.
CanadaChris63D - Charlie - Level 200 Slo-Mo Strider (Needs Bestiary knowledge )
CChartier10 - Sansa - Level 200 Sorceress (Needs Bestiary knowledge)

cjchartier
1 week ago#2
This is actually #17. I forgot to edit the title, when I copy and pasted it over. Oops.

User Info: BigDogX-X-X

BigDogX-X-X
1 week ago#3
If anyone has any spare bbi level 3 weapons packages they could spare it would be much appreciated.
I'm trying to get a sorcerer staff
Cheers in advance

Psn BigDogX-X-X
Pawn name Noah

Ps4
(edited 1 week ago)

cjchartier
1 week ago#4
BigDogX-X-X posted...
If anyone has any spare bbi level 3 weapons packages they could spare it would be much appreciated.
Cheers in advance

Psn BigDogX-X-X
Pawn name Noah

Ps4

You'll need to use the PS4 board for this.

https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/210447-dragons-dogma-dark-arisen

User Info: BigDogX-X-X

BigDogX-X-X
1 week ago#5
cjchartier posted...
BigDogX-X-X posted...
Cheers in advance

Psn BigDogX-X-X
Pawn name Noah

Ps4

You'll need to use the PS4 board for this.

https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/210447-dragons-dogma-dark-arisen

Cheers didn't notice
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Looking for Items and Equpment #16

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.