Available in eShop?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: leandersantosm

leandersantosm
4 years ago#1
I'm buying a 3DS to play Vanguard. I would like to know if the game is already available in Nintendo eShop (or if it isn't, will it be there soon?). Otherwise, I will order the cartridge.

Thanks.

User Info: foxizard

foxizard
4 years ago#2
I got it off the eShop.
Currently Playing: Cardfight! Vanguard (3DS), Fire Emblem (3DS), PKMN: Heart Gold (DS), Adventure Time (3DS)
3DS Friend Code: 4296-2944-2414

leandersantosm
4 years ago#3
But the game is available in eShop? Can you check this for me? (in Japanese eShop)

Another question: is there an option to play online or wifi only with another 3DS?

foxizard
4 years ago#4
Yeah it is available off of the Japanese eShop for 4700 yen (At least that's what it was when I downloaded it).

There is is apparently Wireless and WiFi multiplayer.

Can't comment on the Multiplayer aspect a whole lot more as I've done a multiplayer match yet.
Currently Playing: Cardfight! Vanguard (3DS), Fire Emblem (3DS), PKMN: Heart Gold (DS), Adventure Time (3DS)

leandersantosm
4 years ago#5
Oh that is what I meant, if it is possible to download... I don't want to buy the cartridge, it will take some weeks to be delivered (i'm in Brazil), so I prefer to download the game =)

Well, in about 4 days I will have the 3DS in hands, then I will add you for an online match, if you want =)

Thanks for the informations!!

foxizard
4 years ago#6
Sounds good! (Would have replied again sooner but I had to run)

User Info: akwan_tarot

akwan_tarot
4 years ago#7
Me too, got it off the e-shop because it wasn't available in the local mall on the 11th.

In your case it's probably much cheaper than importing, though you won't get the 3 promo cards in the packaged version. They don't seem like a big deal, though.

leandersantosm
4 years ago#8
foxizard, ok I will add you then =)

akwan_tarot, I don't care about the promo cards, no one plays Vanguard where I live =) but thanks for the info too, I will buy it from eShop as soon as possible =) I can add you too, so we all can play online and mount a little group of duels ;)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived