Heptacolor Spring Tips

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: luna_jjang

luna_jjang
2 years ago#1
I've found this on Wiki that I think will be useful if you're having trouble at Heptacolor Spring

Heptacolor Spring has 4 fixed patterns, you can check which pattern you fall under by checking the board.
And the last pattern for Wooden Tag can be gotten no matter what pattern you fall under

Outskirts / Middle area / Inner Area
Pattern 1: Red -> Red -> Red /// Blue -> Water -> Blue - > Water /// Green -> Purple -> Purple -> Yellow -> Green
Pattern 2: Green -> Green -> Green /// Blue -> Yellow -> Blue - > Yellow /// Red -> Green -> Yellow -> White -> Red
Pattern 3: Red -> Red -> Red /// Green -> Purple -> Green -> Purple /// Blue -> Yellow -> Water -> Red -> Yellow
Pattern 4: Blue -> Blue -> Blue /// Green -> Yellow -> Green -> Yellow /// Red -> Purple -> White -> Yellow -> White

Obtaining Wooden Tag: Blue -> Red -> Purple -> Green -> Water -> Yellow -> White
Currently playing Pokemon AS. Add me for Trades
3DS FC:0920 - 0453 - 1075

User Info: cz75gsc

cz75gsc
2 years ago#2
AAAAAAAAH!

Nice!

Thank you! :D

User Info: falloutbeast101

falloutbeast101
2 years ago#3
Cool, thanks.
http://i.imgur.com/F3epAkQ.jpg

User Info: walkingdread

walkingdread
2 years ago#4
where is the feast of demon portal? I need to fight boss, and can't find the portal. I've been searching for a LONG time.

User Info: luna_jjang

luna_jjang
2 years ago#5
walkingdread posted...
where is the feast of demon portal? I need to fight boss, and can't find the portal. I've been searching for a LONG time.

People say it's randomly generated,
but I've seen several people find Feast at Middle Area, you should try it too.
Currently playing Pokemon AS. Add me for Trades
3DS FC:0920 - 0453 - 1075

User Info: Jaime_Lannister

Jaime_Lannister
2 years ago#6
Sir, or Madame if I could reach through the screen I would kiss you! I have been stuck in that bloody hot spring for four generations!

User Info: halfelven23

halfelven23
2 years ago#7
iin my first playthrough, mu first feast was before the second set of pools
in my second playthrough, the dungeon design changed and the feast is now on the second set of pool (the green yellow green yelllow one)
PSN ID: Gogunners23

User Info: dark998

dark998
2 years ago#8
I have to admit that dungeon is becoming my bane because can't find the demon festival at all even with those tips. The whole color deal is quite confusing and the only thing I know for sure is that there are three dungeon depth layers, each one with a different demon leader.

User Info: nekosaurus

nekosaurus
2 years ago#9
dark998 posted...
The whole color deal is quite confusing

There is a certain room in the springs with a ton of signs that tell you the color combinations after you progress through the game. Before and after that room, the color is absolutely irrelevant. ^^

dark998 posted...
there are three dungeon depth layers, each one with a different demon leader.

That is the case for all of the other dungeons as well. ^^
Life ain't fair, grow a pair - Sushi Princess.
PSN - Nekokyonshi

User Info: Jaime_Lannister

Jaime_Lannister
2 years ago#10
dark998 posted...
I have to admit that dungeon is becoming my bane because can't find the demon festival at all even with those tips. The whole color deal is quite confusing and the only thing I know for sure is that there are three dungeon depth layers, each one with a different demon leader.

I am starting to think this is not a game for me..... I was excited when I first read this post, and none of the combos worked (I have not tried the wooden tag yet though). Every post I read about this dungeon says the next combo opens when you beat the first combo, but I have done everything in the first one and still no clue on the middle one.

I can't fathom how they thought this would be a fun puzzle to start with, and can't help but figure that the puzzles only get worse. At least it was only 20 bucks.....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived